Resize the browser window to emulate various screen resolutions.
This extension re-sizes the browser's window in order to emulate various resolutions. It is particularly useful for web designers and developers by helping them test their layouts on different browser resolutions. The resolutions list is completely customizable (add/delete/re-order). You can set the window's width/height, window's position, preset icon (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) and even the option to apply the new dimensions to the entire window or just to the viewport. The extension also features customizable global key shortcuts, an option to export your settings and import them on another computer and more! Please report all bugs (or suggestions) using the support link on the extension's details page.
- (2020-09-08) Franco Labuschagne: does what i need it to do thanks!
- (2020-08-19) Akhil Reddy: Fantastic and must have for testing responsive websites.
- (2020-08-19) Nirob Sheikh: Nice plugin
- (2020-08-03) Leonardo Lica: Just Works. :)
- (2020-07-20) Satoko Suzuki: とっても役に立っています！ ブラウザを切り替えても幅までは変わらないので、スマホサイトのスクリーンショットが欲しい時はあきらめていましたが、このソフトのおかげで、スマホサイズの幅でスクリーンショットを保存できます！ 寄付方法が英語でわからないのですが…有料でも欲しいソフトです。
- (2020-07-09) Ronald Loquinario: This is an excellent extension for web developers!
- (2020-07-07) Niu Bryan: The Phone resize wrong.
- (2020-03-31) Kelikaku Coutin: Just what I was looking for to record walk-throughs on screen for uploading to YouTube. Thanks so very much!! בס״ד
- (2020-03-23) C W: As a Product designer, this has been a great tool to help me see how customers and users experience what I make. Great tool!
- (2020-02-14) Asen Anastassov: Window Resizer is by far the best window manager I have ever used- adding presets is easy and convenient and overall this extension excels in customization options.
- (2020-02-11) Tuomo Kulomaa: Extremly useful while developing stuff! In case someone is searching for a solution to a minor issue... workflowy.com is a note taking web app and it's keyboard shortcut for moving items down is Alt + Shift + Down which *happens* to be the same exact keyboard shortcut used by Window Resizer to cycle presets by default. This caused some issues for me - until I figured this out. 👍
- (2020-01-28) Dexter the AMV DJ: Finally! Every time I get on the PC I open several Chrome windows. Some of these windows I overhang off the right side of the screen so it's impossible for me to accidentally hit the close button. For some reason these minimized windows will grow in size after a few sessions and I always had to resize all of the windows. Not anymore!!! This extension lets me resize the window I want, place it where I want it on the screen and then I simply press the "current" dimension/location buttons when creating a customized preset. After years of doing my window resizing ritual now I open my multiple windows and simply press "preset 1" boom..."preset 2" boom...."preset 3" boom....etc So happy!!!
- (2020-01-17) Bob Xyo: 问一下，是只有我自己这个预设尺寸不准还是大家都一样？
- (2020-01-13) Mario Ricketts: Great Tool! Exactly what I was looking for! I use it to resize my browser window when designing websites. Thanks!
- (2019-12-12) Jeff Morehouse: Excellent extension to test different window sizes. Quite helpful that it comes with useful, preset sizes as well as a simple interface to store and recall custom sizes. Also great that it requires no special permissions. Great job and thank you.
- (2019-12-07) GUWIG: Просто і зручно. Дякую)
- (2019-12-07) Nate Garrett: Works amazing for resizing browser window to take screenshots to use in responsive/web design portfolio.
- (2019-11-15) Florent Ménard: The resized windows don't match with the settings. When I make a preset 1920x1080 (in window mode) to get a window at FullHD size, the actual size of Chrome's window is 1904x1072. Maybe the extension is made to work with Windows 7 windows ?
- (2019-09-10) Mechel Howe: I cant get it to open now, I am lame I know but please one of you guys tell me what i am doing wrong I know it is the app i need so I do want to uninstall it or got another one when this one seems to be everyone go to app. worked fine first time now nothing i know it is me that is the problem just not sure what i am doing wrong. help please thank you guys for all your words.
- (2019-08-20) Joe Freeman: Like this batter than some of the snap plugins I installed. Wish it had more up to date presets for mobile devices. I added 2048x1536 Ipad Pro 9.7 2224x1668 Ipad Pro 10.5 2732x2048 Ipad Pro 12.9 750x1334 Iphone 6S Relabled 1920x180 Desktop 1080p
- (2019-08-10) Elias Tsolis: I use Linux and Latest chrome (76). I would like to play videos through chrome in small dimensions. However, I found out, that Chrome prohibit (for what reason?) to resize it Horizontal smaller than some 500 points (my screen 1360 x 768). What I can do? Is there any hack? I would like Chrome dimensions of 250 x 150.
- (2019-07-31) Brian Johnson: Simple enough. Does exactly what I need it to do.
- (2019-07-21) Scribbly Scribe: I was looking for a way to fix the problem I was having with not being able to resize my windows small enough for what I needed, and hoped this would work. Sadly, didn't fix my problem, still wasn't able to make my window small enough.
- (2019-04-18) Outboxed Digital Marketing: How did I design websites without this extension for so many years?! Very easy to setup and the developer really put in some extra thought into the settings pages. Will definitely upgrade to pro soonest!
- (2019-04-12) SkuraZZ: viewport选项为什么和window选项效果一样?
- (2020-09-06, v:2.6.4) Alex: Select which monitor to display on
I have two monitors. I'd like the resized window to stay on my secondary monitor when I select a size, but it always jumps back to my primary monitor when I select a size.
- (2020-07-22, v:2.6.4) Risqiddin Rustamov: Resolution
How to add 1366x768 resolution this extension?
- (2020-07-05, v:2.6.4) Lawrence Greenberg: Does not work correctly under windows 10
After upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 I can't get accurate placement of windows. I have 4 monitors driven by two Nvidia 1080 ti video cards. My main requirement is that I be able to quickly put chrome on monitor #4 in a specific position. When I set up a preset for that position on that monitor it saves but when I use it the window is bigger and spans monitor 4 and three with different dimensions than I had set.
- (2020-06-29, v:2.6.4) Bergg Uscha: Vivaldi support
the extension crashes vivaldi browser immediately. Maybe you could look into that. Otherwise simple to use.
- (2020-06-03, v:2.6.4) Tom Bloom: reinstall window resizer
want to re-install Window Resizer. All I see is "Remove from Chrome" How do I reinstall
- (2020-06-01, v:2.6.4) Denise Ramonas: I can't get the resizer to work
Hi, I bought a license and thought I installed it or activated it but when I am try to use it with Chrome it says it Chrome couldn't apply. . . Help please.
- (2020-04-17, v:2.6.4) Durward Armstrong: I need an ISO file for migration to Win 7 Pro, how can I acquite that ?
I need an ISO file for migrating to Win 7 PRO, I need to know how to accomplish this.