Resize the browser window to emulate various screen resolutions.
This extension re-sizes the browser's window in order to emulate various resolutions. It is particularly useful for web designers and developers by helping them test their layouts on different browser resolutions. The resolutions list is completely customizable (add/delete/re-order). You can set the window's width/height, window's position, preset icon (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) and even the option to apply the new dimensions to the entire window or just to the viewport. The extension also features customizable global key shortcuts, an option to export your settings and import them on another computer and more! Please report all bugs (or suggestions) using the support link on the extension's details page.
- (2020-01-17) Bob Xyo: 问一下，是只有我自己这个预设尺寸不准还是大家都一样？
- (2020-01-13) Mario Ricketts: Great Tool! Exactly what I was looking for! I use it to resize my browser window when designing websites. Thanks!
- (2019-12-12) Jeff Morehouse: Excellent extension to test different window sizes. Quite helpful that it comes with useful, preset sizes as well as a simple interface to store and recall custom sizes. Also great that it requires no special permissions. Great job and thank you.
- (2019-12-07) GUWIG: Просто і зручно. Дякую)
- (2019-12-07) Nate Garrett: Works amazing for resizing browser window to take screenshots to use in responsive/web design portfolio.
- (2019-11-15) Florent Ménard: The resized windows don't match with the settings. When I make a preset 1920x1080 (in window mode) to get a window at FullHD size, the actual size of Chrome's window is 1904x1072. Maybe the extension is made to work with Windows 7 windows ?
- (2019-09-10) Mechel Howe: I cant get it to open now, I am lame I know but please one of you guys tell me what i am doing wrong I know it is the app i need so I do want to uninstall it or got another one when this one seems to be everyone go to app. worked fine first time now nothing i know it is me that is the problem just not sure what i am doing wrong. help please thank you guys for all your words.
- (2019-08-20) Joe Freeman: Like this batter than some of the snap plugins I installed. Wish it had more up to date presets for mobile devices. I added 2048x1536 Ipad Pro 9.7 2224x1668 Ipad Pro 10.5 2732x2048 Ipad Pro 12.9 750x1334 Iphone 6S Relabled 1920x180 Desktop 1080p
- (2019-08-10) Elias Tsolis: I use Linux and Latest chrome (76). I would like to play videos through chrome in small dimensions. However, I found out, that Chrome prohibit (for what reason?) to resize it Horizontal smaller than some 500 points (my screen 1360 x 768). What I can do? Is there any hack? I would like Chrome dimensions of 250 x 150.
- (2019-07-31) Brian Johnson: Simple enough. Does exactly what I need it to do.
- (2019-07-21) Scribbly Scribe: I was looking for a way to fix the problem I was having with not being able to resize my windows small enough for what I needed, and hoped this would work. Sadly, didn't fix my problem, still wasn't able to make my window small enough.
- (2019-04-18) Outboxed Digital Marketing: How did I design websites without this extension for so many years?! Very easy to setup and the developer really put in some extra thought into the settings pages. Will definitely upgrade to pro soonest!
- (2019-04-12) SkuraZZ: viewport选项为什么和window选项效果一样?
- (2019-04-12) Tim Cagle: While I like the functionality, it has some nasty side effects such as when I try to take a youtube video to full screen it will lock up the session hard and require a command line kill to get control back to desktop. I use it to set my desired size and then disable it to stop this nasty side effect.
- (2018-11-22) Wilian Gulini: estava funcionando perfeitamente, ate que do nada parou de mostrar as dimensoes da tela quando mecho de tamanho manualmente deveria aparecer as dimensoes da tela conforme eu for diminuindo ou aumentando e nao aparece mais. Mas inicialmente estava tudo bem so depois de um tempo que aconteceu isso, ate tentei reinstalar mas nao rolou
- (2018-11-14) Konrad Urbański: ok
- (2018-10-19) Anders Hedenholm: Great extension! Here's a tool to save and load the windows you've opened: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/otis-windowsaver/mhlpbinahljhffngfjalipnhdallodep or search for Otis Windowsaver an alternative, which I based the extension on: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/layout-manager/nldhhcppalplgopagbhfehfmpmpefkim or search for Layout Manager
- (2018-10-17) Visc Vill: Just the best resizer on the chrome market.
- (2018-10-15) akrour abdel moudjib: good just what i was looking for
- (2018-10-12) ラフ2: This is my favorite resizer. But I can't edit my old presets,because the preset window is very wide and no horizontal scroll bar. My browser's window size is slender. Please add horizontal scroll bar on the preset window.
- (2018-10-08) Ferran Buireu: Le falta un rediseño y un lavado de cara. Tiene opciones interesantes y pese a que tiene presets predeterminados, seria interesante que se añadieran los nuevos y más populares. Más opciones de personalización, etc.
- (2018-10-08) Pauline Merlin: pas pratique du tout. Not convenient at all.
- (2018-10-07) sio kara: ウィンドウの位置・サイズをピクセル単位で設定できる。 Chromeやサイト毎の更新によって位置ズレは起こるものの、都度対応すればいいだけなのであまり気にしてはいません。 FireFox版ではまともに使えなかったので、Chromeを使い続ける理由にすらなっています。必須プラグインです。
- (2018-09-20) Barry Maxwell: Part of my daily workflow as a UX/UI designer. Often times use this with Full Page Screen Capture - then copy and past screens into Sketch and fit the artboards perfect.