Restores window size and position after changing screen resolution.
This extension allows you to save a desired browser window size and position, then easily restore to that state. This is useful when your browser gets resized and moved automatically by actions such as switching from a docked laptop with a large screen to the laptop's built-in screen, then switching back.
- (2020-04-14) Piotr Sulecki: What I'm looking for is a button which, when presses, (re-)maximizes all my windows. With 20+ windows open, after the screen resolution changes, I need to click on each one, restore it, and maximize it again. I hoped this extension would allow me to do this with one click. It doesn't. However, an option like I described would be really useful.
- (2017-04-05) Leyton Jay: This is useful, however it could be easier to use. Really need a way to set specific sizes or display height&width during resize so I can be more precise. I need to be precise so I can capture at the correct ratio for YouTube, for example.
- (2017-02-05) Михаил Сватухин: Не запускается
- (2017-01-09) Very Bad
- (2015-05-23) Szymøn Mikulicz: I love this extension! It really helps me with keeping my windows under control. The only problems that I've found are that it can be quite slow sometimes and that it synchronizes the saved window size between my computers (which have different screen resolutions!).
- (2017-04-05, v:1.0.0) Leyton Jay: Set Specific Screen Sizes
I'd like to be able to resize to common screen sizes/ ratios selected from a menu or enter my own width and height, and preferrably save that custom size for next time. Added bonus would be choosing a ratio and setting a either a height or width and you calculate the missing value.
- (2017-04-05, v:1.0.0) Leyton Jay: Display Screen Size in Options
In the options window, we need to see current window size, so we can resize to precise dimensions, to make screenshotting different website consistent and capture video at precise dimensions for YouTube etc.
- (2017-02-23, v:1.0.0) сжиминие
почему при сжимании не показывает текущий размер