Quickly moves your Firefox window to a pre-defined position on your screen.
You might like this add-on if you frequently switch between the display of your laptop and external screens and do not like browsing in fullscreen. In one click it moves your window to a pre-defined position and resizes it to leave a configurable space around (I personally like to see my instant messenger window all the time on the right). Recommended values for top, left and bottom margins in Windows 10 are -1, -6 and 34 px, respectively. Any feature request welcome! :-)
- (2021-04-01) Mauricio Faria: Great! Is it possible to implement automatically resize every new window to the preset ?
- (2020-07-07) Maverick River: CHROME OS USERS! This is the extension you are looking for! I downloaded every other extension out there and this is the only one that moves and resizes your window to where you want it! The settings behave like a margin on each side of the window. The only thing better would be an extension that changes the default launch position and saved minimized position. That being said, this is set, 1 click and forget. Highly recommeneded!
- (2020-01-01) Sa H97: Hello It doesn't work when the Chrome window is maximized.
- (2018-02-22) Badr Elmers: the best one thanks
- (2017-12-07) Alex Cherevko: Great resizer! Super easy to use. On windows if I have my toolbar on the right side, then 0px from the bottom doens't give me really 0px from the bottom. That's the only very minor thing.