Intercept popup windows and force them into a tab of the main window. Options to select only the URL's that you would like.
Want to prevent popup windows from loading in a separate window and instead load into the main window? This extension allows you to selectively choose which popups load into one window by type the URL web addresses in the settings. When it sees a popup with that URL it will intercept it and move it into the main window as a new tab. Deliminate the URL's with a hash tag/pound symbol (#)
- (2021-09-25) Ahmad Syarbini Mat: It's fine i guess but it does not have the ability to exclude chromium apps, because i need photopea to open separately. I don't want the photopea to have keyboard shortcut conflict like ctrl+T and ctrl+sft+N
- (2021-08-01) Ahmed Nashaat: worked 100% for me
- (2020-03-20) АО СЗ ИСК г.Уфы: Excellent application, thx)
- (2019-10-26) Engin Rençber: Cannot block pop-up ads. So it doesn't work
- (2019-09-18) Phil Gillhaus: Trying to use with Autotask. Works intermittently, some windows never get moved from an open window to a new tab. The system for white listing sites to apply to is a little klunky.
- (2019-09-06) Michael Orman: Worked for me. Simple to use. Thanks!