Automatically changes zoom level to fit window width. With three different zooming modes.
Automatically changes zoom level to fit window width. With three different zooming modes. 1) Shrink Only - Zoom is always at 100% unless window width is decreased and the contents are shrinked to fit, avoiding horizontal scrollbar (this is probably the expected behaviour for most of the users). 2) Grow Only - Zoom level is never lower than 100% and it only grows for the contents to fit window width. 3) Shrink and Grow - Contents are shrinked and growed to fit window width. In addition to the zoom mode the user can choose which addresses he/she wants to exclude from being zoomed in/out. This option is available from options page and a faster and user-friendly context menu. For more informations/support on this extension, its changes through releases and how to contact me please visit: https://github.com/JoaoPe/iZoom/wiki To help translating it to your native language please check: https://github.com/JoaoPe/iZoom/wiki/Internationalization
- (2019-10-04) aditya aggarwal: disables audio sliders on pages
- (2019-01-21) Crissie Luckey: So-so app that takes a TON of tweaks before it makes SOME webpages display text or images the best way your vision & system dictates. In fact, it seems to run best if left OFF on certain sites, like Gmail inbox screens. If you opt to try it, set your sights very low for performance ROI on effort and time invested.
- (2018-05-25) John Lewis: Looking to word wrap so I can read articles with current text size. All this does I can find, is zoom out til the text fits (but the font size zooms out so small you can't read it.
- (2018-03-20) Lauti: Doesn't work.
- (2017-08-16) Aaron Herbst: works fantastic in portrait view on my Chromebook
- (2017-08-07) Christian von Prollius: Works OK on some pages On others it zooms in way too much, I can't see half of the content and I can't override the zoomlevel
- (2016-12-07) Logan Lynn Roberts: Seems to work well on some pages but then totally overzooms on others. I wish the extension button showed the current zoom level & allowed you to manually override it in certain circumstances but it doesn't. Will have to uninstall.
- (2016-10-08) Renard Fox: Doesn't work
- (2016-10-05) nameless identity: on a smaller screen, the zoom will be very low and the text will be hard to read. But there's really no other option unless you want to move around stuff on the web page (which can make some websites inoperable).
- (2016-08-27) ThrowAway: Does the Job. It Automatically Zooms webpages to fit your Monitor. You can quickly Disable it when you don't need it. Whitelist might make this Extension even better.
- (2016-08-14) Brian Ward: So awesome! I run my computer at 4k so webpages often show up with TINY text in a small area of the page. This extension has saved me from having to manually zoom in. Thank you!
- (2016-07-11) Ivan: doesn't work
- (2016-06-11) Thomas: Doesn't work. Might be the extra monitor. Might be something else. Just don't know, or tbh care.
- (2016-05-08) Benny Bottema: Works pretty great on my 28" screen using a custom max zoom setting of 150%.
- (2016-03-15) Miki Korn: does not work. cant zoom out the page.
- (2016-02-17) Jose Quesada: zooms in way too much on too many sites to be able to compensate adding exceptions.
- (2016-02-09) Henry Yei: Does not handle multiple monitor setups very well (or at all). I consistently get zoomed in much to far and hove horizontal scroll bars.
- (2016-01-23) Benjamin Rossetti: First of all, thank you for making a quality extension and sharing it with the world for free. This would be one of my favorite extensions if there was an option to only apply zoom to pages as I choose. Most webpages I visit do not need to zoom, so auto zooming turns out to be an annoyance. But if I could auto zoom just by pushing a button, that would be great!
- (2016-01-14) Frédéric Vachon: Really useful when using a tiling window manager like I3 on linux.
- (2015-12-20) Péterné Kalló: Igény: Weboldalak ablak szélességhez való igazítása. Nálam az oldalakat a megadott maximumra túlnagyítja. Köztes igazítást nem csinál.
- (2015-12-18) Rubén Yllanes: Buena extensión, cumplió con mis expectativas !
- (2015-11-05) reyokies: This is very nice Extension.
- (2015-10-11) imran sheikh: breaks YouTube with excess zoom
- (2015-10-10) Sant Lord: nice
- (2015-10-05) dnbdave: Seems to entirely disable manual zoom adustment. Needs addition of +-/fullscreen buttons on the toolbar button.
- (2019-01-25, v:0.9.11) Crissie Luckey: Clarify Settings?
Hi, your izoom addon for Chrome is long overdue but can you help clarify a few issues? My vision is so poor, I'm legally blind without thick eyeglass lenses to correct severe myopia (nearsightedness). Therefore, TEXT and images must appear very big and fit on just one screen for me to read website content properly. Should I set Chrome's zoom level to 150-200%, then select 'Shrink Only' or put it on 55-85% and use 'Grow Only' or is 'Shrink & Grow' my best option? If so, what's the best Chrome zoom level to choose before adjusting whatever settings you suggest for iZoom?
- (2018-08-26, v:0.9.11) M B II: Tables viewing
Just noticed this on Vanguards transaction history site. It's an excel like table of data. izoom seems to ignore it for zooming when I shrink the window, but I can manually zoom in using the chrome zoom settings. Thanks for you efforts, I enjoy the program.
- (2018-07-08, v:0.9.11) Trevor Ford: izoom
How do I get it to work? I can't figure out how to zoom in and out.
- (2017-10-10, v:0.9.11) Two Big Problems
When I open a Google Doc and iZoom shrinks it, the bottom half of the window is white space with the scroll bar on top! And when I click anywhere in a Google Doc, it doesn't match where my cursor is - it clicks somewhere else! Both of these things are extremely annoying. Please help
- (2017-04-22, v:0.9.11) Joseph Kopacz: Zoom - %
I love your extension. Would it be possible to add an advanced option that lets you zoom out from the auto generated value by a little bit? Some pages give me no margin when I am reading.
- (2016-07-26, v:0.9.11) Рома Чупин: incorrect working
tried on vk.com with 1280 width.
- (2016-04-16, v:0.9.11) Anthony Hepple: Exceptions
iZoom interferes with pointer locations in Google Maps. I suggest creating a default exception for Google Maps and consider excepting all Google apps. Also, as others have suggested, I would like a 'white list' feature. Thanks, great attempt to solve a real problem.
- (2016-01-27, v:0.9.11) Jean Cuillerier: Not working
not working anymore?
- (2016-01-02, v:0.9.11) Yuktesha Sarkar: Option to define how to zoom
Well, double click is easy and trouble. It's recommended to have options for user to define the method for zoom, for example: a. double click b. trible click and put check box below:  with shift  with ctrl
- (2015-09-14, v:0.9.11) Chris Kalinowsky: Video sliders
When the extension is enabled slider bars for volume and video don't work properly. I have to cusor over some random spot in front of where the slider actually is.
- (2015-08-11, v:0.9.11) Reginald W: not working
I enabled shrink only, grow only, grow and shrink only. I tried all and when I zoom it still creates a horizontal scrollbar. I then changed the maximum zoom limit in the settings and the same thing happened.