Changes the way Scratch looks and feels with various options to customize it, like Dark Mode, Left Stage Layout or Compact Mode.
Better3.0 - is an extension for scratch.mit.edu website, that makes it's editor looks better! It brings some cool customizable options, such as enabling Dark Theme, moving stage layout to the left and much much more! WHAT'S NEW IN 1.2: •Many performance improvements. Fixed lagging when dark theme is on •Fixed bug with messages (they weren't showing) FEATURES: ♦ Move Stage Layout to the Left Side of the Screen ♦ Enable Dark Theme in the Editor ♦ Increase Sprites List Area's size ♦ Show Live Messages Counter on the editor page ♦ Show Remix Tree Button on the Projects Page ♦ Auto-hide blocks palette when no need ♦ (Beta) Make interface smaller with compact mode More options will be coming in the newer versions! FEEDBACK: If you have any suggestions for the new options, or found a bug in the existing ones, please give us feedback through the email: [email protected] For more information, visit https://better30.github.io/info/
- (2019-12-30) FoozBallKing: Nice!
- (2019-12-18) Elena Martinz: Fantastic but can you make it also on the Scratch e. g. Home page?
- (2019-10-26) Shadow WOW: це топ
- (2019-10-24) AlimuDX: Noice!
- (2019-06-11) VovanPo: ставлю пять ведь хочу поставить пять
- (2019-06-03) Decepticon Overlord: Рили круто, спасибо тебе!
- (2019-06-03) Макс Скретч: ЪЕЪ РЕАЛЬНО КРУТО
- (2019-06-02) Alzter S: Amazing work! You've made 3.0 a lot more bearable to use.
- (2019-06-01) Just Space: Dows good job. The only thing I don't like is when left stage enabled, you can't move scripts from one sprite to another, need to use backpack. But other than that, reeally good job :D
- (2019-06-01) vXility: epic, download it