Changes the way Scratch looks and feels with various options to customize it, like Dark Mode, Left Stage Layout or Compact Mode.
Better3.0 - is an extension for scratch.mit.edu website, that makes it's editor looks better! It brings some cool customizable options, such as enabling Dark Theme, moving stage layout to the left and much much more! WHAT'S NEW IN 2.0: • This is a major update. It includes UI redesign, bug fixes and new options. • New feature: wrap text in items of the lists, instead of cutting it. FEATURES: ♦ Move Stage Layout to the Left Side of the Screen ♦ Enable Dark Theme in the Editor ♦ Increase Sprites List Area's size ♦ (Temporarily Disabled) Show Live Messages Counter on the editor page ♦ Show Remix Tree Button on the Projects Page ♦ Auto-hide blocks palette when no need ♦ (Beta) Make interface smaller with compact mode ♦ (Beta) Make text in list items wrap instead of disappear (If an item in the list is too long, the text in it would wrap to the next line, rather than being replaced with "...". Useful if you want to read the whole text.) More options will be coming in the newer versions! FEEDBACK: If you have any suggestions for the new options, or found a bug in the existing ones, please give us feedback through the email: [email protected] For more information, visit https://better30.github.io/info/
- (2021-06-19) Noah Green: only thing is the freaking pop up wont load right
- (2021-06-14) Macho: so i use it aa lot yea but the issue is is that now in 2021 june the. pannel broke everything is smooshed to the side none of the buttons work my friend had this issue too
- (2021-06-13) Daniel Avis: will not work only comes up with the scratch logo and the text for the scratch team was on the side
- (2021-06-11) RobloxPro & Queen Unicorn: There was a problem. I saw people saying it could use it with dark mode, but it jsut shows some sort of copyright thing, but no options. its bassicly nothing.
- (2021-06-11) jack cak: when i addedf it i clicked on it when i pined it and it was just plain broken al i want is dark mode
- (2021-05-10) Maximus Miller: This was the greatest scratch extension ever! Scratch is so much better for the eyes. And also easier to use!
- (2021-04-30) Megan Douglas: So, it's pretty good, other than the fact dark mode doesn't go to the main scratch page, but besides that, pretty good!
- (2021-02-18) Gamerben: right, its good. ima still use it. the only reason i started to look for a dark theme was so the sprite editor turned dark so i can see the white sprite im working on. im pleased but i wish the sprite editor was also dark
- (2021-02-15) Vaishnavi Vedant: This extension is nice! You can customize your editor the way you like it! You can change the header color, UI color, behaviors and much more! Here are some suggestions- 1. Add a dark mode for the home page and all the other pages of Scratch as well. 2. Make it more customizable by adding more features like change layout UI, with that people can move and drag the panels around.
- (2021-01-27) Tessal 65: Works but Very Buggy to move blocks around and delete them.
- (2021-01-23) Andrew: NOICEEEE
- (2021-01-19) IQBit Technologies Ltd.: Very useful, good job! But why does your website link gducrash.tk redirect me to a porno website?!? This is not offensive against you but I want to know if it's your website or if you gave away your domain.
- (2021-01-17) Simarjit Singh: I would really like for the dark mode to effect everything on Scratch and not just the editor.
- (2020-10-19) HaxcovikIsBored YT: It's a decent extension, i would say five stars but the only problem is i expected the dark mode to show up everywhere, but it's only in the editor.
- (2020-10-19) JosephJX: dark mode doesn't work that's the whole reason I got it
- (2020-10-19) Latha Swenson: I found a glitch When I turn on dark mode and reload the page, it doesn't work. Was this intentional or a glitch?
- (2020-10-03) Phoenix Voland: Most things work, other than the dark mode. it does not work. reloading does not work. it also automatically moves the project to the left automatically, and i would rather not go into my project and switch settings. pls fix dark mode
- (2020-09-29) kimikooo chan: keep up the gud work :)
- (2020-09-21) Jax Tippets: AWESOME EXTENSION! Using the Beta item wrapping feature has helped me a lot. Can you make it where you can change the color of the scratch blocks? Thanks!
- (2020-09-20) Blue Tide: it worked great for my older computer, but I got a new one and all it did was move the stage to the left, despite what I change in the extension menu thing. Please tell me if this is a bug on my part
- (2020-08-27) Loliest Huhytre: dark not working :(, but it works and my eyes will bleed forever
- (2020-08-19) arthur siqueira: Amazing!
- (2020-08-17) Marz Gabe: FIX DARK MODE
- (2020-08-15) bruhiest lolytre: good, but dark mode not working
- (2020-08-05) Станислав: noice
- (2020-08-05) Burger Man McBurgster: i liked it but when i reloade the page it didn't work :(
- (2020-07-31) Pyr0tek: It is good but I wish it can toggle if you want cat blocks that they used on april fools
- (2020-07-21) blank lol: It was good
- (2020-07-11) Ayandeep Banerjee: my eyes finally dont bleed anymore also can you make it so it also works for the scratch home page
- (2020-06-23) Fay: I love this extension. The list wrapping especially helps me because I'm writing a lot of responses for an AI I'm working on. But the only problem I have is that it really makes scratch hang and lag.
- (2020-04-11) Hannah Moore: Installed for the dark mode alone and found a load of other nice features. I spent waayy to long coding staring at the eye bleeding white. Thank you so much for this extension!
- (2020-04-04) Cas the Kid: OOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE
- (2020-03-29) -Christian Pedulli-: Great job this is amazing!
- (2020-03-29) Tyler Glanville: Fantastic, it helps customize our workplace more. 10/10 definitely recommend
- (2020-03-18) sara rosario: The remix tree icon isn't loading. You should change it to this: https://flaticons.net/icon.php?slug_category=miscellaneous&slug_icon=tree
- (2020-03-13) LeoMikRC: GREAT! I just wanted to have scratch in black and in addition there are also many other great options. THANK YOU!
- (2020-03-08) Soap Dispenser Aliens: oki
- (2019-12-30) FoozBallKing: Nice!
- (2019-12-18) Elena Martinz: Fantastic but can you make it also on the Scratch e. g. Home page?
- (2019-10-26) Shadow WOW: це топ
- (2019-10-24) AlimuDX: Noice!
- (2019-06-11) VovanPo: ставлю пять ведь хочу поставить пять
- (2019-06-03) Shocker16: Рили круто, спасибо тебе!
- (2019-06-03) Макс Скретч: ЪЕЪ РЕАЛЬНО КРУТО
- (2019-06-02) Alzter: Amazing work! You've made 3.0 a lot more bearable to use.
- (2019-06-01) Just Space: Dows good job. The only thing I don't like is when left stage enabled, you can't move scripts from one sprite to another, need to use backpack. But other than that, reeally good job :D
- (2019-06-01) Army Doggo: epic, download it
- (2021-06-14, v:2.0) Macho: Ui broken
the Ui is smooshed to the side i wish i could send an image me and my friend had the issue with this something may have happened to it idk what but everything's smooshed to the side the options cant be switched (my options work because i had used it before it broke) since the options broken i can't enable the auto hide block pallet witch i use a lot
- (2021-06-13, v:2.0) Lucas Medina: No puedo
No me aparecen las opciones cuando intento ponerlas
- (2021-06-12, v:2.0) Mauricio Moran: no esta sirviendo
cuando lo abro me aparece el código pero no puedo hacer nada si puedo usar scrath pero no la extensión
- (2021-01-23, v:2.0) Andrew: Add to website
you should make dark mode work for the website to not just the editor
- (2021-01-18, v:2.0) SlashedPort YT: Dark Mode Issue
Recently, I've gotten into Scratch again, and I wanted to have dark mode on Scratch, so I found this extension and turned Dark Mode On, I did what it said, I refreshed the page, and nothing happened. I even waiting a couple of minutes and still Dark Mode hasn't been turned on yet. I even waited 12 hours since I turned on Dark Mode and still nothing has happened yet. I also restarted and updated my computer to see if that would work, It didn't work. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2020-12-06, v:2.0) Sovietycii: Reload not working
Same with the other guy, I've reloaded chrome 10 times. Nothing happened. Help?
- (2020-10-16, v:2.0) AnumieFoxy23: I won't work
I've reloaded the page multiple times but it won't change and my computer says it's on. Is there a button I need to press. I have a Macbook, I don't know what to do.
- (2020-08-12, v:2.0) OogaBoogaMan 343: I don't know how to turn on
how do you turn it on?
- (2020-05-06, v:2.0) Marcus: Can you add the removal of studio notifications?
- (2020-04-26, v:2.0) WHY e: cant download
ive tried to download, but the download button isnt there