Edit any page's content by switching to design mode, where you can modify the content and drag images around like a Word Editor
This extension modifies the current page's attributes to act like a content edible document (Similar to MS Word, or Open Office). This allows the user to: 1. Edit the page content 2. Drag and drop assets 3. Remove elements that cause chaos on the page 4. Insert new images 5. and more! With this extension, you can edit the entire document and when it is ready, toggle back to the read-only mode (normal operation mode). The modified document can be printed or saved like any page. Usage Instruction: 1. To enable the extension, press the toolbar button once. When the document is editable, the toolbar button is blue, and you will get a desktop notification 2. To switch back to the normal mode, press the toolbar button one more time. In the normal mode, the toolbar color is gray. Notes: 1. You can save the modified document in HTML or MHTML or print it. To save in MHTML you will need to install an extension. 2. To change the formatting of a text into bold, select the desired section, and press Ctrl + B or Command + B. For italics, press Ctrl + I or Command + I. Alternatively, the extension inserts a helper toolbar so that you can access the rich text editing tools from a floating panel.
- (2022-04-02) Cookie with Sunglasses: doesn't save changes when you reload
- (2022-02-17) alaska Canyon: please add option for change color of text and one option for change font. Great tool
- (2021-10-29) Unable to work, the chrome extension interface shows ‘Service Worker (invalid)’
- (2021-09-27) Bartosz Petryński: Great! Works, and even prevents buttons to be clicked. Much better than any other extension that uses design mode.
- (2021-07-31) mr tal: I liked this tool because it works quickly in editing offline without opening inspect chrome
- (2021-05-09) JEAN ZAHN: Love it! For those who left a negative review, why did you simply develop your own? Do you even know how much effort the original developer put into this and made it free for ALL? Be grateful!
- (2020-11-16) Mikey C.: doesnt work