Right-click on one link and add it to your Bookmarks folder.
Are you tired of using drag and drop to bookmark? Now you can right-click on a link to bookmark immediately! Usage: 1. Install this extension. 2. Set the folder name you want to save Bookmarks. 3. Right-click the link you want to bookmark. 4. Click "Add this link to bookmark" and enjoy it! Updates: Version 2.4.2 Stability improvements. Version 2.4.1 Remove feature: "Add this link[s] to bookmark". Version 2.4 Bug fix: Fix bookmark added with blank link title. Version 2.3 Bug fix: Fix no bookmark added when link title including single quote/double quote. Version 2.2:Add feature: i18N(zh_TW, zh_CN, en). Version 2.1:Bug fix: An error message occurs when add links to bookmark. Version 2.0:Add feature: Select a range of text including hyperlinks to bookmark. Version 1.2:Bug fix: Remove trailing and leading space from link's name. Version 1.1:Bug fix: Installing and don't need to refresh the opened tabs to apply this extension. Special thanks to Jack Cai(icon designer, http://www.doublejdesign.co.uk/) I download this nice icons from Icon Search Engine(http://findicons.com/search/bookmark)
- (2021-04-24) 狂男风: simple and useful.
- (2019-02-20) Your Name: Excellent !!!
- (2018-01-09) ВАСЯ пупкин: Лучшее! Есть два конкурента. Но ни один из них не сохраняет линки с их НАЗВАНИЯМИ! Это ЕДИНСТВЕННОЕ расширение- сохраняет! Еще и можно указать папку для сохранения ссылок! На что конкуренты тоже не способны! Очень удобно и практично. Большое спасибо автору! *****
- (2016-03-19) Dexter Flowers: Can't believe it took so much effort to find such a simple extension. Does exactly what I need it to do. My old laptop's RAM thanks you!
- (2015-06-07) Jeremy Couch: Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. It would be 5 stars if the name of the bookmark could be title of the page or even the URL being bookmarked.
- (2019-04-13, v:2.4.2) צבי מנדלוביץ': A few problems and a suggestion
I enjoy this extension but there are a few problems: 1. when right-clicking a picture (which is also a link) the name of the created bookmark is "undefined" or, if the extension was already used in the current session, the name from the previous use. It would be nice if the name of the created link was the description of the picture (the tooltip text of the picture). 2. My OS language is neither Chinese nor English, and the text in the right-click menu is in Chinese. I would like it to be in English. Maybe give the user an option to choose the text in the right-click menu? 3. It would be nice if the user could enable this feature: when right-clicking the background of a page there would be an option to add the page to bookmarks.
- (2018-08-17, v:2.4.2) Richard Breen: Permissions
Why does this extension require permission to "Read and change all your data on the websites that you visit"? Also, it might be useful if the text in the context menu showed the bookmarks folder that you're saving to. For example: "Add this link to *Work*" Other than these things the extension does exactly what I wanted. Thanks.
- (2018-01-09, v:2.4.2) ВАСЯ пупкин: Просьба
Если это вообще возможно, научите свое расширение добавлять к закладке не только название страницы, но и её фавикон. / Can you make extension get page's favicon from link?