Ctrl-Q. This extension allows you to add the current webpage to your Todoist inbox with one click or a shortcut.
Add any webpage to your Todoist Inbox with one click or CONTROL-Q. Adds a clickable link as a task in your Todoist Inbox. The title of the webpage is the text of the task. The url of the page is the link used when you click the task. New in Version 1.4: - Change the keyboard shortcut - Set a default Todoist project for your task: Inbox or any custom project - Set a default due date for all new tasks 1.4.5: Bug fixes. Works great with GMail. To add an email to your Todoist Inbox, just click CONTROL-Q (Mac:CTRL-Q). That is it. Uninstall the Todoist GMail plugin so you don't have it messing up your GMail workflow. Great for GTD workflow - add to TD Inbox with CONTROL-Q and move on to the next task. This extension uses Oauth2 to authenticate you with Todoist - so your credentials stay secure. Syncs across all your Chrome browsers - install and authenticate once and it will work on all your Chrome desktop installs. KEYBOARD SHORTCUT: CONTROL-Q to add the current webpage to your Todoist Inbox. Same on MacOS: CONTROL-Q (not Command).
- (2020-04-04) Matthias K.: Funktioniert nicht. Angezeigt wird lediglich "Error". Egal ob mit Ctrl-Q (Strg-Q bei der deutschen Tastatur) oder Mausklick auf das Icon. Der Hinweis bei den Optionen "Change Keyboard Shortcut Goto chrome://extensions/, scroll to the bottom and click the KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS link." ist sinnlos, dort ist kein "KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS link". - Chrome Version 80.0.3987.163 - Todoist 992
- (2020-01-18) Chris Johnson: Doesn't work at all. You will only get an "error" code. Appears support has abandoned this extension.
- (2019-11-07) David Koeneman: When it is working, it is awesome. It has been MIA since the first part of 2018, so not sure what the come-back strategy is (or when).
- (2019-09-09) Lakshman Prasad: It was very good. I loved it. Doesn't seem to work from the past few days. I only get Error. I removed integration with Todoist, also removed the extension and added it back again. No luck.
- (2019-07-30) Chris Allen: Does exactly what it says ... how refreshing! Makes it super easy to capture information and doesn't ask for permissions it doesn't need. Thanks for making this extension!
- (2018-10-30) Lisa I. Smith: Works fine for me. I would like to see the 'success' notification show for a little longer.
- (2018-10-13) Chris Wittenberg: I'm really glad this exists. I can 1-click anything I want to look at later, whether it's an article I want to read or a reference to something I'm working on. In these cases, I don't want to stop an categorize the task; I'll do that later at a time when I want to organize. Thank you for making this!
- (2018-02-08) David S: I had initially signed in with the incorrect google account. Thought it was broken. Actually works fine. GG
- (2018-02-06) John Marshall: Does not work. Every time I try to use it, I get a pop-up with the following message... "Todoist QuickAdd will be able to receive the following permission:" I've logged in to my Todoist account... Restarted Chrome... Uninstalled and reinstalled the extension... nothing works. Not sure why Todoist doesn't have their own Chrome extension.
- (2017-08-25) Jess D: Good since there's nothing else on the market, but would be nice if had option to pop up to insert date/project/tags etc (like the Todoist add-in for gmail).
- (2017-08-13) Luís Rodrigues: It's easy to use and do its job. Cool feature.
- (2020-03-12, v:1.4.5) David Koeneman: Error message up[on Control-Q
When will this app be fixed?
- (2019-11-15, v:1.4.5) chiefchem1: Error when trying to load gmail
It sounds like everyone elses which i see goes back months!! I removed it and then added it again and got the same error!! Any ideas? perhaps a change in the upgrade of chrome at trhe time? Phil
- (2019-10-04, v:1.4.5) David Koeneman: error message when clicking
I guess you are out of business. A 4 week old error should have been addressed either with an apology or a commit to fix.
- (2019-09-11, v:1.4.5) David Koeneman: Receiving error message -will not add to Todoist
I have been using this for several months and find more and more uses for it. Then suddenly about a week ago, it stopped working. All I get is "Error". Nothing else. Please advise on how to troubleshoot.
- (2019-09-09, v:1.4.5) Krijn van Putten: Error message when using one click
Hi there I use it more than a year and I'am very happy with it. Since last week I get the error. With regards Krijn van Putten 0031610223827 [email protected] [email protected]
- (2019-09-05, v:1.4.5) David Koeneman: Error message when using one click
When I press the one click extensino button, it says error, and that is it. It is not working today. I have had it for several months and keep finding more and more uses for it. Today it does not work. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Same single message. error.
- (2016-11-02, v:1.4.5) Michael Ehling: Keeps asking to authenticate
I tap Ctrl-Q, see a pop-up asking me to allow One Click to access my todoist account, and I click agree. Nothing gets added to todoist and the next time I tap Ctrl-Q, I get the same authentication popup. :-( Am I doing something wrong?