This extension lets you add the current tab or a note to your Shaarli instance.
You have to setup your Shaarli instance in the options first. - On click : Add current tab - Alt+S : Add current tab - Alt+N : Add a note This extension is open source and available here: https://github.com/burgyl/AddToShaarli
- (2021-03-25) Jose Alcántara: It works like a charm, i used other extensions to get this done, but Add to Shaarli is currently the best option.
- (2021-03-18) Ivan R.: Used to use Shiny Shaarli but after problems switched to this and I am happy!
- (2020-11-17) D1G1T4L3CH0: This works better than Shiny Shaarli for me. I have had a few issues with Shiney Shaarli over the years. This is simple and works.
- (2022-06-10, v:1.1.0) Alex Metburg: Doesn't work
On click: Please setup your Shaarli instance in the options of the extension
- (2021-08-16, v:1.1.0) Sky Hey: cannot add sever link in extension option
Thanks for making such a great plugin. The input field for the server address is missing. I added that successfully on other computer but not this one.