Right-click on one link and add it to your Bookmarks folder.
Accidentally deleted your bookmarks? Don't worry! Bookmark RecycleBin can help you restore them. You just need to set the recycle bin folder. *When you delete bookmarks, them will be moved to recycle bin. *When you delete bookmarks in recycle bin, them will be gone really. *When you delete recycle bin, it will be empty. Bug fix: v1.0.1: fix duplicate recycle bin problem for Google Chrome Sync. v1.0.2: fix v1.0.1 bug.
- (2021-02-05) Michael Hempenstall: Brilliant!
- (2020-10-24) aditya aggarwal: underrated gem
- (2020-08-16) M Turner: Great little extension. How about adding an "Empty Recycle Bin" option? Thanks.
- (2019-02-18) haikubox: Great stuff, does exactly what it should!
- (2018-04-21) Alejo S.: I don't even get the option when right clicking. Had faith in this one.
- (2018-01-04) Nathan Key: Doesn't work. I selected a folder, then deleted a bookmark. The deleted bookmark doesn't show up in folder. Thus doesn't work!
- (2017-05-28) Adrian: It does what it says but, it is not flexible enough to configure the Trash folder, the textbox doesn't really allow you to say something like .\Other Bookmarks\Trash and do what would be expected, instead, it creates a folder with all that text in the main bookmarks bar
- (2017-05-20) ВАСЯ пупкин: Спасибо! Нельзя ли создать папку в "Других закладках"?
- (2017-03-12) Sunny Scott: ok
- (2020-08-27, v:1.0.2) Taylor Mitchell: my history
I don't know how to get all of my history back