Changes zoom level according to resolution & browser size.
The Zoomy extension overrides the default zoom (text and images) for all websites. Default zoom can be set manually or automatic The automatic mode depends on the browser width, resizing the browser causes live changes and it's Intended for widescreen or high resolution users. (bigger than 1024px) Personalize per site zoom levels With: " Ctrl + " or " Ctrl - " reset with "Ctrl 0" (zero) - - Don't forget to reload page after installing - - List of exceptions uses partial match, do not use wildcards. Exception problem? 1.Check that the exception doesn't have spaces and is the only one in the row. 2.Never forget: Press SAVE. 3.Go to the page, Press Ctrl 0 (zero) and reload. 0.6.1 Fixed for the new standards of chrome, sorry for the delay
- (2018-10-11) Kent Smith: Was awesome but started playing havoc with browsing and Gmail a few months back - (zoomy seemed to think my monitor was a mile wide - so I had to windows zoom out to 20% to find web panes and dialogs that were right justified) I thought it was some doggy thing with Chrome but everything fixed when I disabled this extension. Hopefully it'll get fixed at some point.
- (2018-06-13) whole product: abc
- (2017-08-15) Steve Champagne: Cool, but doesn't seem to work for local files (aka file://), which unfortunately is what I need it most for at the moment.
- (2017-05-16) AeneA: Add also the vertical scaling.
- (2017-04-08) M J: when using this extension, 'LastPass' extension's button next to the login from does not working...(can't clik the button)
- (2016-11-03) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Zoomy". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-10-07) Mr Irshad: how does it work this is not working. tell me on my email [email protected]
- (2016-08-04) Dalibor Nedeljković: Love the idea, but terrible execution. Can't work with Google Sheets if this extension is on. If this at least had some control to turn on/off based on site, maybe could be usable, but as option for all sites it's unusable.
- (2016-05-29) Isobel Pierce: We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *Earn from $15000 per month from every 100k users. *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/7KLHDC
- (2016-05-08) Benny Bottema: Options are very limited. iZoom is much more practical for my 28" screen (you can set max zoom for example).
- (2016-03-10) Alex Strakovsky: Messed up all my mouse gestures extensions.
- (2016-01-19) Zhanna Luchezarova: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Zoomy" for a very good price. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-01-16) Jean-Cyril Poiraud: Aucun contrôle précis possible du niveau de zoom et pas d'accès direct à l'extension
- (2015-11-16) Justin Neville-Rolfe: Nice app, but it interferes with mouse pointer offset for certain websites; e.g. vimeo slider when full screen; bikehike.co.uk; openstreetmap.org. Disabled Zoomy, and my problem went away.
- (2015-05-11) John Prior: please move the "Restore Defaults" button away from the "Save" button! (Or at least add a "Are You Sure??" dialog. I've cleared *ALL* my exceptions a couple of times by mis-clicking on the "Restore Defaults" button.
- (2015-04-16) Nick Hopkins: Great if you always want zoom on. However, the zooming and exception list can be buggy. I would actually prefer a white exception list instead of the current black exception list or at least an on/off button in the extentions tray.
- (2015-04-06) 工藤正幸: 使い方慣れればかなり使える。今までの癖で倍率を手動で変えてしむと倍率が上がりすぎてしまう。これに任せればだいたいおｋ
- (2015-04-02) ok
- (2015-02-24) Дмитрий Голик: Масштабирует страницу так, как считает нужным, никаких настроек нет, результат предсказуемо плачевен. Хотелось бы, чтобы можно было для каждой страницы задавать масштаб.
- (2015-02-13) Олег Соловьёв: terribly need "text only" option
- (2015-01-07) Alex Sch: Настроек с кот наплакал. После установки никакой реакции не замечено.
- (2014-10-26) Sassy Lass: Worked great until the recent Chrome update
- (2014-08-19) N SHRIRAM: works well for me, added google pages as exceptions, so fine now.
- (2014-06-08) Andres Felipe Valencia Garcia: Aún tiene mucho para trabajar pero va por muy buen camino, no he encontrado otra que tenga su enfoque.
- (2014-04-25) This has come in pretty handy for me. Wish you could disable it on certain websites though. *hint hint nudge nudge*