This extension displays Chrome’s viewport dimensions when resizing the browser window.
This extension displays _just_ Chrome’s viewport dimensions when resizing the browser window. It does nothing else. For those who just want to have this exact feature. It is shown immediately while resizing the window and disappears after 5 seconds. In a later release there will be some settings for the position and appearance.
- (2022-05-18) Peter Boulton: It does what it says on the tin! It's an unpretentious app that does one simple (but helpful) thing, and works just fine for me in Brave in 2022.
- (2021-04-08) Dalibor Puljiz: Despite being several years old still does what it says. I find it of most value.
- (2020-07-16) D'oh Oficial II: Não funciona
- (2017-03-18) Andri Lindbergs: Doesn't work. Waste of time!
- (2016-04-14) It does what it's supposed
- (2018-01-26, v:0.0.1) disabled
the extension is disabled even if the enabled button checked