Resize window with a keystroke.
- Resizes the active browser window to the predefined list of sizes. - Requires no special permissions. - Use the default keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+A (Command+Shift+A for Mac) to resize to the next window size in your list. Keep using the shortcut to rotate window sizes. - You can add and remove sizes in the window sizes list. Go to extension options to do that. - You can change the shortcut. Use "Keyboard shortcuts" in the Chrome extension settings to do that. - Click on the extension icon to enable / disable the extension temporarily.
- (2020-02-21) - Nanch: Absolutely perfect. 11/10. So easy and perfectly functional. I love the Control+Shift+A shortcut usage. It would be nice if there were a button in the options for "Add size from current window" so you could resize and then add that size instead of taking a screenshot or testing different sizes.
- (2019-12-18) 7 : 76: 간단하고 정말 좋네요. 1. 창의 위치 저장 2. 단축키 변경 가능 3. 현재의 창 위치/크기 자동 입력 위 기능만 추가되면 완벽할 것 같습니다.
- (2019-08-21) Adam Sno: Makes no sense, no options. Click on the extension and it just turns grey. Instant uninstall.
- (2019-05-28) Stephen Lewis: This is very useful when used in conjunction with Dragon Naturally Speaking. I created a simple spoken command "resize-it" which invokes ctrl + shift + a. A fantastic little program here.
- (2017-12-11) Alek Malesevic: Works at any configuration and snappy to update. Great for configuring a browser window to be at a smaller resolution for screen capture. My only minor gripe is that it includes the toolbar when sizing the window (which makes sense)—an option to size based on the CANVAS would be incredible to have.
- (2017-10-26) Mauricio Servellon Riva: 1. Do i have to remember every resolution? 2. Do i have to guess which resolution i'm in? 3. What's the key?? oh! it's in the description in the store, not on the plugin! 4. UX man... it's better to recall by seeing: make a clickable menu of resolutions also.
- (2017-05-18) John Seefeldt: Looking for an easy way to restore browser window size when it gets changed in tablet mode (Asus Flip convertible). This does pretty much what I need, except that I've found there have to be at least two window sizes specified in Options or it doesn't work. Not EXACTLY what I wanted, but pretty close! Simple, easy to use, fast. Thanks!
- (2017-01-19) Does exactly what it's supposed to, and nothing more. Very fast (no laggy menus), very simple. Way better than the alternatives.
- (2017-01-18) Özgür Liman: nice
- (2020-01-02, v:1.0.3) AHMAD FATEMI: how to use this
i need to expand browser window in the facebook to be able to watch sertain activities. the activities are my friends stories. i can not open them and get a comment which says expand your browser window to watch this.
- (2020-01-02, v:1.0.3) AHMAD FATEMI: how do i use this?
i have installed the resize but i don 't know how to use it to resize the facebook window! how do i use this please?
- (2018-03-23, v:1.0.3) McKay Christensen: Linux
Just trying this in Linux (Kubuntu) and it does not seem to be working. Not sure if it is just not supported in Linux or if I am doing something wrong.