Resize and popout a browser window to show a single element.
Have you ever wanted to resize a window to only see one element? Maybe you wanted to watch a movie in a small popout while you did something in another window. Now you can, in 2 easy steps. 1. Click Peepshow. 2. Click any element. Peepshow will create a small popout containing the element you selected instantly! Updated July 15 2013: Peepshow works properly on YouTube.
- (2018-03-28) Ignat Miller: Extension is fantastic, but some options are missing and are very desirable indeed: 1) Option to set a default position of a popout window: like at top-right or at bottom-center 2) Option to open a regular popout window (like other similar extensions) 3) Option to set width and height of this regular full-page popout window 4) Option to select region of interest manually 5) Option to open a copy of a tab instead of moving it ...and we will get the perfect window popout extension - all-in-one, because now you need at least two to get all this functionality.
- (2017-02-07) Reghard nell: good
- (2013-03-15) Malik Killian: It doesn't do much more than put the current tab in a window without menus. I'd rather just pull out the tab myself.
- (2012-12-10) Kinvan Hon: good
- (2012-08-21) Сергей Есин: Perfect. Im streaming and using second monitor to read chats etc. and it really helps me to get only chat area without bookmarks tab and so on. Amazing. Great work. Ty.
- (2012-05-11) Cory Petosky: Does what it says.