Opens jsFiddle output to a single unified html page in a new window or tab with one click from the Omnibox.
jsFiddle is awesome, but sometimes you want to combine all your HTML, CSS & JS into a single HTML file (perhaps to save it to your local disk). jsFiddle Player does that, it simply adds a "play" button to the Omnibox so that you can pop open a new tab/window with the output combined into a single web page. That's it, simple & useful (at least for me)!
- (2017-12-31) TKJDIAZ Diaz: Hello Friend:v
- (2017-10-24) David C: It does nothing.
- (2017-01-03) sham code: try out
- (2015-05-14) Yauhen Balykin: Базара нет, приложение огонь!!!
- (2013-08-07) Paolo Carrasco: it works, the trick here is that it works only when you're in jsFiddle and your fiddle is saved. it would be great to have the ability to immediately save your fiddle once you click on the button
- (2012-06-10) Justice Conder: Does not work. Will be happy to give five once it works.
- (2014-09-03, v:1.0) Avraham Essoudry: Improvment
can you add an option to save the output as an HTML file? (right now I need to open the source file of the output and save it on my own)