NOREF - Suppress Referrer (referer) for Hyperlinks
- (2019-11-28) Petrovich: good
- (2019-05-21) Tomek Kowalski: Works good for blocking redirection
- (2018-11-30) Не удаляет &_openstat=(...) и &utm_source=(...) из ссылок с Яндекс.Маркета.
- (2017-06-19) Steffen Busch: Some pages use the rel attribute also for grouping of lightboxes. For example fancybox is using it. Quote: Galleries are created from elements who have the same "data-fancybox-group" or "rel" attribute value. Can't this problem be fixed if you check whether an <a> has already a rel attribute and if so just add "noreferrer" to it instead of just setting it to this value only? And maybe check if it is already containing "noreferrer". I've seen this for example: rel="noreferrer group1". In this case it should not be changed.
- (2015-01-07) Loli Luck: It doesn't work!
- (2014-12-17) Павел _: Does not block anything
- (2013-11-18) John McSpiffy: Had to disable because it interferes with too many web site features.
- (2012-12-28) Does not work with Facebook. Do not let access to friendships, notifications and messages buttons
- (2012-10-17) Genadi Saltikov: Very good, but too bad author does not mention anywhere that it breaks Facebook - people should know that and not having to enable/disable dozens of extensions to find this out.
- (2012-07-10) John Chadwick: Doesn't seem to work, Chromium on Ubuntu 12.04. It's probably not a major bug but there's other options to go through...
- (2012-05-16) Mériadec Pillet: Don't work (you can test by searching "referrer test" in google and test results)
- (2012-03-01) Johnathon Weare: Hoping for: equivalent of FF noref. Got: breaks facebook Missing: 3rd party only option Uninstalled: y Alternative: A little privacy
- (2012-01-29) Matt Wilhelm: Breaks Facebook.
- (2011-11-13) Tom Michael: It prevents the drop down menus in facebook. I'm not sure what these are technically, but they are the drop down menus for notifications which are normally a white number in a red box. With NOREF installed these drop down menus do not appear when I click on the notifications icon. Once NOREF was disabled, these drop down menus worked again. Please fix this because the extension seems like a good idea.
- (2015-11-07, v:1.5) breaks facebook
breaks the notifications menu at top of desktop facebook for me in Chrome OSX
Extpose is a service for Chrome extension publishers.
It helps tracking and optimizing browser extension performance in Chrome Web Store.
The most valuable features are available after creating an account.Learn more
If you are not an extension developer and want to install this extension please proceed to Chrome Web StoreGo to Chrome Web Store