Loads all http headers, cookies and Akamai response headers (http/https)
This extension is the best companion to the developers and to the people who want to see all http headers and cookies at one stop. It also can load Akamai response headers (CDN specific headers). The following features are included. 1) Loads request headers (for the requested URL - page level) 2) Add/Edit/Delete custom request headers 3) Loads default response headers and Akamai response headers (for the requested URL - page level) 4) Loading the Akamai response headers is setting driven. (By default, this is set to unchecked) 5) Loads all cookies 6) Add/Edit/Delete cookies 7) Search and Sort 8) Export request headers, default response headers, akamai response headers and cookies into CSV file
- (2019-09-02) Varghese P Thankachan: Very helpful extension.
- (2019-04-07) Wilfredo Mandujano: Es una buena extensión e indispensable para muchos.
- (2019-02-05) Martin Zvarík: No POST data... no ajax... useless
- (2019-01-10) buena
- (2018-09-13) Jorge Sanchez: Muy buena
- (2018-01-04) Daniel Moore: Very Useful - Would love to see a future version of this incorporated into the network debug tab to help quickly identify items missing or excluded from the cache.
- (2017-12-20) MAALOUL XO: xzc
- (2017-11-20) Brian Tully: Can't access or log in to sites with this extension enabled. Keep getting 502 errors. It seems as though this extension is trying to act as a proxy between the browser and the actual site. Has this extension been hacked?
- (2017-09-09) عبدالله السميطي: جميل
- (2017-07-11) SAMI ALKHALAF 90: حلووووو
- (2016-11-07) Виктор Журомский: Best!!!
- (2016-06-16) Vijay Bhaskar: Light Weight Add On. Nice Job.
- (2016-03-17) Viddu Devigere: Good job.. very useful.
- (2015-08-28) Gee Yes: Love the extension! Very useful Akamai/CDN headers. Cookies exporting feature is good. One suggestion to implement the cookie total size.
- (2015-05-18) Raghu Reddy: Good extension when it comes to browsing and filtering through the cookies. You can also export the filtered cookies in .CSV format. I definitely recommend to have this extension handy during web development. Looking forward for more enhancements!
- (2015-05-14) Sandip Palamanda: This is a very useful tool for debugging. Loved it!
- (2015-04-08) prabhaharan rajendran: light weight and excellent!
- (2015-03-16) ajit patil: Love this extension. Akamai Headers and cookies in one simple interface. Performance is good.
- (2015-02-18) Rory Hewitt: Great, simple extension. Combines lots of useful functionality in a single extension.
- (2019-08-27, v:2.0.6) Minh Nhật Đinh: không bật được cokies
cookies của tôi không the bật được là sao vậy?
- (2019-04-09, v:2.0.6) Connor Hartzog: ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Trying to test sites, but it breaks often with a ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR For example, chevrolet.com, gmc.com, but like buick.ca works
- (2018-12-11, v:2.0.5) Is doesn't work
I can't go to here
- (2018-12-07, v:2.0.5) Scott Alvis: Pragma Edits
Edits to the Pragma value do not persist can this be fixed?
- (2018-12-04, v:2.0.5) Quyền Anh Ba: Cần tư vấn
Làm sao để lấy code trên điện thoại
- (2018-11-24, v:2.0.5) Imma Gamerz: Làm sao để lấy cookie trên đt?
Lên web ko thấy cookie
- (2018-02-08, v:2.0.5) Fernando Monfort: ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
I am getting the Chrome error ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR when browsing certain sites with the CDN Headers & Cookies enabled. After disabling the extension, I can navigate those sites with no issues.
- (2018-02-01, v:2.0.5) Amanat Khan: not working
hi with new update of vivaldi its not working :(
- (2017-11-20, v:2.0.5) Brian Tully: Security breach?
Can't access or log in to sites with this extension enabled. Keep getting 502 errors. It seems as though this extension is trying to act as a proxy between the browser and the actual site. Has this extension been hacked?
- (2017-10-16, v:2.0.5) كيف افعله من هاتفي
لماذا لا استطيع تفعيله من هاتفي
- (2017-08-18, v:2.0.5) كككك
مش عارف الخطواط الاخيره اعمل اي