Turns black and white vision on
When activated, the extension disables borders, outlines, background colors, text colors, box shadows and text shadows. Seeing a web page in such a rudimentary form helps you evaluate the information hierarchy of your design. Suddenly it becomes much easier to make sure you are adhering to a coherent visual grid. Without the visual clutter it allows you to see the typographic structure a lot easier. Source code (licensed under GPLv3): https://github.com/JannesMeyer/chrome-black-and-white/
- (2018-07-01) נדב נסים: it is really good for when university publishes tests from previous years with answers highlighted. and to think i used to read the question and ask someone to tell me the options to i cant see the "yellow marker"
- (2017-12-31) DVJ Evolution: Me siento en los años del 1930
- (2017-07-30) I searched high and low to try to find a way to print web pages with black & white text only. This extension solves the problem really nicely, I can still even use the Chrome print preview and see that it will be good. The other things it does with shadows and borders only help that even further. Kudos for this. Full marks. Well done.
- (2014-11-13) Dmitry Borzov: Great app, but it would be even better if it skillfully repainted page. Add TINT option plz.
- (2015-01-16, v:1.0.1) Hallu6: Black and White disables
Whenever you open a new tab, or access certain websites, it will turn off Black and White. Is there a way to keep it "auto locked" on so browsing the web doesn't create this issue?