This extension shows you all Coremetrics requests, allowing easier debugging of Coremetrics.
- (2019-05-10) Alan Ng: Awesome tool if you don't want to revert to using Tagbar in IE! Thanks Chris
- (2017-12-12) Kiran Ch: trouble opening the ext
- (2016-03-18) roberto avey: This tool doesn't work very well in comparison to GA or Omniture Tag Developer tools. I can never relaunch it after closing the application, not to mention it launches the moment I open a browser. So to relaunch it I have to restart the browser. poor
- (2016-02-25) suley mahmoud: Can't get back into it once it is closed. Apart from that very useful
- (2014-07-26) Zlatin Zlatev: What I would like is to have display of the additional custom attributes. Someone reported that they have trouble reopening the bar. Here is a workaround that would allow you to reopen the coremetrics bar: 1. While the tagbar is opened, right click and select "view page source" 2. Copy the URL and remove the "view-source:" prefix 3. Add this URL to a bookmark and use the bookmark whenever you need to open the coremetrics bar. You would open it as a separate tab, but it would still work. P.S. Chris, please review my pull request in GitHub - it addresses some of the issues reported as feedback here.
- (2014-04-14) Erik Bye: Having trouble opening the extension back up after closing. Only way I've found to re-open the extention is to exit chrome and relaunch. Paint.
- (2013-05-31) Emily Powell Carpenter: Just what I was looking for! Worked immediately after install and a browser refresh.
- (2013-05-10) Bleddyn Williams: It works really well a nice way to see the tags in Chrome that are being generated by Coremetrics
- (2013-05-07) ayappa karteek: Awesome tool for chrome.
- (2013-04-22) Eric Frazier: To my knowledge, this is the first ext on Chrome for CoreMetrics. Well Done Chris!
- (2017-02-13, v:1.41) David Candia-Martinez: How to reopen tool
When I close the bar there is no way to re open it unless I go to extension settings and I disable and then enable it again. Please fix. Thanks.
- (2017-02-08, v:1.41) エーフィレベッカ: How Do you re-open the debugger?
Has anyone figured out how to reopen the debugger? I have tried closing my browser and reopening it. Looking through all the posts I see lots of people with the same problem?
- (2016-02-18, v:1.41) Juan Romero: I can't reopen after closing it!
So I closed the window and now I can't seem to reopen it. There is no button and relaunching Chrome as others suggested does not work either. I don't really use my Google account so please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanks!
- (2015-06-26, v:1.41) Brandon Campbell: Instructions for use?
Are there any documented instructions for using this extension?
- (2015-02-10, v:1.41) Rammy Meyerowitz: attributes
Are you still working on this? my Shop tag (tid "4") is showing attributes 1 through 4 (perhaps more, as needed), but my Order Info tag (tid "3") is only showing Attribute 1 (if it has any data). Is that because your code only looks at the first attribute? anything you can recommend? thanks
- (2014-07-30, v:1.41) Jon Seidel: Cannot load the plugin
Keep getting "an error has occurred; please reload" and it never works. Sad... I really need this plug in and the reviews look good! Maybe the website is blocked by the client firewall?
- (2014-07-26, v:1.41) Zlatin Zlatev: GitHub pull request
Are you watching your github space? https://github.com/dialmaster/CoremetricsChromeBar I have done some fixes related to some of the issues reported.
- (2014-03-21, v:1.41) Eric Dudley: Cannot get plugin to work
Could you please provide some clarity on how to use this plugin? I have put in the URL I am trying to work on in the "site filter" field and nothing happened... the only thing that happens is when I press "insert mark" red lines show up. No text has shown up at all. Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks!
- (2013-12-05, v:1.41) Robert Adams: Product CategoryID Override
If a website utilizes the cm_vc=XXXXX parameter in the url, the normal CategoryID is overridden by this new value in the pair. For an example, go to Grainger.com and hover over a product in one of the recommended product areas. As you click through and land on the product page, the CategoryID gets overridden. If you are using the Coremetrics Tag Monitor, it gets called out in red text.
- (2013-11-06, v:1.41) Eric Beisecker: Re-launching the Tag Bar
If I close the Tag Bar how do I start it again without restarting chrome? I can't seem to access it via the Chrome apps screen and nothing on the Extension section seems to start it. Thanks