Create AMS ads on the fly. Spend less time creating ads and take your Amazon Merch business to the next level.
Integrated smoothly with your Merch by Amazon dashboard empowering you to create AMS ads on the fly. Spend less time creating ads and take your Amazon Merch business to the next level. - You can now create PopSocket ads - Better dashboard integration (extension now lives under it's very own Ads tab) KDP ads are here! KDP offers a free AMS access to their users, separate from your Merch by Amazon AMS account, which should also be available to people who do not currently have a Merch by Amazon AMS account. 1. How to set up your KDP AMS account: - When you open your KDP bookshelf you will see a "Promote and Advertise" button for every product (Under PAPERBACK ACTIONS for every listing) - Clicking on this link will let you access your KDP AMS account - You will, same as with MBA, need to copy your KDP Entity ID from the URL and paste it into the corresponding "Setting" field of the Merch Ad Automator extension 2. How to get your KDP Entity ID: - When on your KDP AMS account you can copy the ID from the URL field - advertising.amazon.com/cb?entityId=ENTITY24FL8675GTHRE9A6 - you just need to copy the uppercase letters and numbers from the URL. In the example URL above my Entity ID would be: ENTITY24FL8675GTHRE9A6
- (2019-07-16) Scott Smith: Working great thanks. Only wish that the popup window that pops up when you've already ran an ad for a product and try to close the window could be toggled off or something. It slows me down. But that may be Amazon Advertising doing that.
- (2019-07-11) David Conner: I used this and liked it, so I paid for it. But after two days, the toolbar has disappeared from my Merch account and I don't know why. I sent in a support ticket, but I have not heard back from them. I was hoping to get some ads created, but instead, I am having to deal with this.
- (2019-07-10) Dave Berry: Excellent app! Thank you for creating this!
- (2019-07-01) Zdravko Stoyanov: A must have extension when dealing with Merch By Amazon and Amazon Advertising!
- (2019-07-01) Mihael Djambazov: Excellent and much needed tool for anyone serious about Merch by Amazon
- (2019-06-26) Yordan Stankov: Thank you so much for this! It saves me so much time making my ads. Must have extension and pretty easy to use.
- (2020-10-06, v:1.4.1) Jessie Fleck: Ads going live at 75 cents p/c.
About 30% of my ads are going live at 75 cents per click when I have 21 cents as default. I check to make sure it says 21 cents before submitting the ad. Then I get a shock when I see 3 or four clicks the next day and several dollars gone.
- (2020-08-25, v:1.3.3) Joshua Gibson: Sorting
Hi! It would be really nice to add a column to Amigo that would allow sorting of search results the same way you're able to in the MBA Manage tab
- (2020-08-21, v:1.3.3) Keith Gandy: Newest Markets
In Settings there are positions for three Markets: US-UK-DE. Will the three newest Markets FR-IT-ES be added soon?
- (2020-07-05, v:1.3.2) Keith Gandy: When creating a Group Ad does it not auto populate the products anymore? It used to do that in an early edition. Thanks for this handy tool.
Autopopulating Group Ads
- (2020-02-14, v:1.3.1) Charles Charles: Not working
Hello, there are two problems now with the extension. 1. When searching designs to add to advertising, it says the designs has sold even though they have not. 2. When selecting designs and creating advertising the extension does not pull over the ASIN's effectively making the extension useless. Please correct these issues so we can continue our business. Thanks so much
- (2019-12-11, v:1.2.5) Scott Smith: Not working
Does not grab campaigns since amazon update. Is there a fix or update coming.
- (2019-10-31, v:1.2.2) Games TV: Merch Ad Automator not working after amazon update
Hello Merch Ad Automator stop working today amazon make some update can u fix it plz
- (2019-07-10, v:1.1.1) Kurt Johnson: Not showing the option to create an ad next to listings
I'm logged into the MerchAmigo site, i have the extension on my google chrome. When I first got it, it was working, but now it's not showing the options to create ads. I'm paying for this plugin, so I'd really like this to be working.
- (2019-06-29, v:1.0.2) Scott Smith: Popsocket
It's not populating the correct asin for popsockets. It needs to grab the one in the "Product Description" not the one in the URL. Please fix this.
- (2019-06-28, v:1.0.2) Larry Sparks: help
I have created the campaign per the video (which I can't get the sound for some reason) and I seem to be unable to create the ad in Amazon Advertising. Yes, I do have an account and have manually created more than 100 ads in the past couple of years. I have the app loaded on chrome and I am not seeing the individual product links selected for the group I am trying to create Thanks Larry Sparks Betterdeals LLC dba Spartees®