Merch analytics tool to discover your top-selling niches. Spend less time designing, and more time making money.
Merch Advanced Analytics is an open source tool built to expand the functionality of MerchTools. Allows users to assign niche tags to each of your products in order to study cohorts better. Gives you the ability to view individual product lifetime sales as well as in different date ranges. Sales notifications whenever you get a sales. Boost your ROI on your time spent designing by learning what's selling best and constantly improve on it.
- (2021-12-23) Unknown Screenwriter: No longer seems to work. Used to be great.
- (2021-12-18) EK C&T: The best tool for Amazon Merch unfortunately has not been working for many months. The bugs don't seem to be fixed unfortunately. There doesn't seem to be any changes or adjustments either (US market only, no UK or GER). Interesting that there were some comments here about this and they are all gone now....
- (2019-12-07) Amicitia *: I love this tool but is it possible to add informations about the other market places .DE and .UK?
- (2019-08-24) Melissa Neiding: Excellent, I use it regularly. It does seem to have some minor bugs, like question marks on the Manage Products page where the delete button should be. Still works though. Any chance of an update that includes UK and DE?
- (2019-07-26) Irina Radosavljevic: Great application. It's very well organized, nice looking, simple to use, many useful data. The only problem occurs when you want to edit a product that was uploaded with Amazon beta uploader but I'm sure it will be fixed soon because this is the application with the future. Maybe just a little bit stronger marketing campaign is needed. Good luck!
- (2019-01-13) William Stephens: This tool is super powerful, especially when analyzing products and using the Link Klipper extension to download it as a CSV with all links. It is so easy to delete designs now. I start with this tool, sorting my designs by days until deletion. I then download it into a CSV and sort by Column B. I trim the non-delete links and set up a simple macro on iMacros to take me to the delete page, line by line. I also use this to automatically reprice my shirts. Speaking of which, I would love if there were a filter.
- (2019-01-03) Hamza Filali: Excellent
- (2018-10-06) D. P.: Use it daily and it's a godsend. When big policy changes come through, this has saved me by making it easy to organize and edit products. Not to mention make sense of the sales data. It's great!
- (2018-09-17) Kien Vu: Really useful! Thank you!
- (2018-09-11) abhay uniyal: Great extension , cool interface!!
- (2017-12-03) Renée Racine: Really enjoying this extension. Would be great if the sort by niche function worked, but I'm sure it will be fixed shortly. This extension is quickly replacing a collection of others as my go-to for several tasks. Thanks!
- (2017-12-01) Lisa X: This extension is amazing! I love it.
- (2017-11-26) P Wasuwit: I have played around with this tool and love it. It's very easy to use and navigate. Really love this tool. Highly recommend.
- (2020-08-12, v:1.2.01) Scott B: Issue Loading
I have the most up to date version and whenever I go to the extension it will show the page for about 5 seconds then auto redirect to the actual Amazon Merch page. How can I correct this issue? Its making the extension impossible to use. I loved this extension when I first started using it but now its not usable at all. I am using the most up to date version of Chrome and have removed and reinstalled the extension.
- (2020-02-14, v:1.0.19) Tyson Koss: Any news?
Hi, thanks for the tool! It's not working at the moment though, any news on if/when it might be fixed? Thanks!
- (2020-01-13, v:1.0.19) Ahmed Helmy: Not working
analytics button is not working for products anymore
- (2019-12-09, v:1.0.19) Irina Radosavljevic: Product Manager
Product Manager stopped working.
- (2019-11-22, v:1.0.19) K Greener: editing shirts not working
Hi. When I click on "edit" from inside Merch Advanced Analytics, it does not open the edit page inside Merch By Amazon. Will a fix for this be coming soon? Love this tool, but this feature hasn't worked in quite some time for me. Thank you in advance.
- (2018-10-29, v:1.0.11) Merch Analytics UK - Germany
Thanks for the awesome tool! Can you tell me how the german and UK products can be integrated into it? Thanks a lot!
- (2018-10-06, v:1.0.10) D. P.: First off, thank you!
Use this everyday and it's a godsend! I have a problem: Lately, when I use the MBA dashboard searchbox, it immediately switches me to "create" area. It doesn't happen when I turn this extension off then does when I turn it back on. I turned off the only other extension (and left this one one) to see if it was a conflict. It only happens with this extension on. Any ideas?
- (2018-08-27, v:1.0.10) David Perea Leturgez: Edit Doesn't Work
When I try to edit a product I'm redirected to the manage page or 404 error appear
- (2018-07-16, v:1.0.9) William Stephens: Design total is wrong
I've exactly 4000 live designs. None are in draft. Manage only shows 3773.
- (2018-07-13, v:1.0.9) James Gross: Total number of designs not showing
The total number of my designs showing is incorrect. 6532 of 9715 designs are shown in Manage Products. Any work-around?
- (2018-05-03, v:1.0.6) Marilyn Southmayd: Tutorial
Is there a tutorial available somewhere that will teach someone how to use your Chrome extemsion? Also is there a limit on how many designs you can have. Does it have a shirt limit? Marilyn
- (2018-03-22, v:1.0.3) Daniel Plistiev: Review Checker doesnt work
Hi, the review checker isn't working for me. There is an error 400. What can I do? :/
- (2017-11-29, v:0.0.0.19) P Wasuwit: Wrong # in Shirts Sold During Selected Period
Hello, I really love this plug in and have used it everyday. But I found that the number of shirt reported under the "Shirts Sold During Selected Period" is not correct. Can you have a look and fix this please?