AMZBase is a free tool for assisting you in your search to find products to sell on Amazon.
AMZBase - Free Amazon Product Research Tool AMZBase for Amazon Seller Speed up your product research Tool for assisting in your search to find products to sell on Amazon. It helps sellers to quickly obtain the ASIN No. and the title description of listings on Amazon. Provides immediate access to other sites from the menu button and ect. Included Features 1. Hover over a product image to effortlessly obtain the ASIN No and the title description of the listing 2. Find the historical prices of products using one-click 3. Search products on Search Engine 4. Source the related product 5. Check listing information on other retailing websites 6. Calculate the FBA profits of product quickly 7. Pick certain words from your screen and search them immediately
- (2022-02-08) Michael McMaster: Helps if it works for ALL AMZ sites.... incomplete as it stands.
- (2019-11-06) Patrick O'Connor: Literally all this does is take product data and automatically search specific platforms for it. I tried it with Amazon and it literally just takes the product name field from amazon and uses it for a search query. For me not useful at all. Even if I were looking for a product it doesn't seem to provide any valuable product insight on any of the platforms it shows. it just shows you the listing if it exists. Hardly worth having in my opinion. I can google search without a browser extension. Wasted my time.
- (2019-07-04) Shane Ciao: I am a five-year product manager and Amazon's 85 percent of the products are from China. If you are a seller and want to find a source of supply, you can contact me. I am from China, I believe we have the opportunity to cooperate. E-mail: [email protected]
- (2018-11-10) Tariq Ali: Great!!!
- (2018-01-23) FBA Union: Very useful, save me a lot of time in searching for new product idea.Thank you very much!
- (2018-01-22) Ryan C: 不错哦，十分方便。
- (2022-08-27, v:1.1.2) Burak Kartal: Connection not secure
When the extension is enabled, connection is not secure to amazon.com. As soon as the extension is disabled, connection returns back to secure. This is not acceptable.