SellerApp’s Chrome extension to Research and compare products on the go for Amazon Sellers
Overview SellerApp’s Chrome extension to Research and compare products on the go. Find the best products for your next product release. Track and analyze interesting products as you browse through Amazon. Find the perfect product with real time up-to-date data with this All in one Amazon Seller Extension. Features Product Overview * Sales potential of the product with up-to-date BSR * Track how the keywords are bringing in business with the Keyword Tracker * Check the listing quality with the LQI * Stay alerted about pricing changes, listing quality, ratings * Understand the FBA fees required to list the product with Amazon FBA services * Understand the buybox competition with the no. of sellers Product Keyword Find the best keywords that bring sales and profits with the Product Keywords. Profit Calculator Analyze whether the product can be profitably sold by you.Compare the FBA and FBM costs with the profit calculator. A complete break down the costs including the referral costs, shipping fees, warehousing fees, etc Alerts Always keep track of competitors and their products. Set alerts to keep track of the pricing strategies, reviews and the listing quality. Trends Analyze the historical data of the product with the pricing trends. Analyze the competition to start selling the product with review trends. Product Sourcing * Find verified product manufacturers and suppliers for your next product launch * Powered by Alibaba, our product sourcing tool gives accurate results that will help you identify profitable products while circumventing your competition How to use the extension? 1. Go to Amazon website. 2. Open an interesting product listing page. 3. Click on SellerApp chrome extension to get insights and seller analytics for the particular product. Check out SellerApp web app for a more detailed insight into the product. Update Log: 1.1.3 -Bug Fixes -Added Table View -New Listing Quality Score integration 1.1.4 -Bug Fixes -Added Table View -New Listing Quality Score integration 1.1.5 -Bug Fixes -Added smile.amazon.com 1.1.6 -Bug Fixes -Added filters 1.1.8 -Bug Fixes -Performance Improvement 1.1.11 -Bug Fixes -Added new columns 1.1.13 -Keyword Tracking 1.1.15 -Keyword Tracking Bug fixes -UI changes 1.2.0 -AUS Support -UI changes -Product image preview on hover 1.2.2 -Exact and Broad Search Impression -Bug fixes
- (2021-02-11) abdel almoravidos: awesome app
- (2020-08-09) Holly Sun: Very helpful and it is FREE!
- (2020-02-17) Corbin Williams: helpful
- (2020-02-03) Suey Tang: good and easy to use
- (2019-12-12) Studio Y Store: The alerts are helping us manage our business better. Highly recommend.
- (2019-12-12) WeSew Studio: Thank you for this free extension. Have compared Helium10, JungleScout and found your data more accurate........ Look forward to trying your PPC AMS service out.
- (2019-12-12) YOGE by Pavithra Yogesh: Has helped us tremendously in terms of competitor analysis. Must have!
- (2019-12-10) If you want to evaluate your competition and map yourself against them, then this tool is a must have. It loads quickly and the data is bang on. Kudos!
- (2019-11-04) Jony J: easy to use
- (2019-10-30) bz Noww: the 7 days trial is too short to have a meaningful comparison with others. Looks good overall though.
- (2019-10-02) Cyst Channel: very good software
- (2019-09-17) Chioma Eze: excellent
- (2019-09-15) Ahmed Khawanky: ENOUGHTTTTTTTT
- (2019-08-27) lola wilheim: gut
- (2019-08-03) Kolten Zak: Awesome
- (2019-07-31) Isadora Lizbeth: like it
- (2019-07-27) Ma M: not helpfull
- (2019-07-08) Turgay Öztürk: good good
- (2019-07-03) Maree Milton: Great app, love the separate sponsors list
- (2019-06-20) Farid Ekrami: It is so amazing
- (2019-05-23) ghislain girard: Bonne extension
- (2019-05-20) Belexandor Mckee: Scam. Stay away.
- (2019-05-14) a and k a and k: bravo
- (2019-04-27) Angel González: MUY BUENA
- (2019-04-20) Lisa Chapman: Amazing tool - all the stuff I used to do manually - for hours - now it's simple clicks. THANK YOU!!!
- (2019-04-04) Bundit Suppakijsilp: Very good software for Amazon sellers
- (2019-03-28) benefit
- (2019-03-13) Shrix: An essential tool for Amazon Sellers.
- (2019-03-13) Tefik Çay: güzel eklenti
- (2019-03-06) This suite is very Powerful, and helpful! Without a doubt a must have tool for my AMZ Business. Keep up the good work!
- (2019-03-06) One of the cleaner seller extensions I've used. I like their FBA calculator plugin as well.
- (2019-03-06) Chirag Dubey: This tool is particularly useful if you are looking to analyze each Amazon product individually. In addition to that, it also helped me with important aspects of my Amazon business like product research and find good keywords to target. Thanks to this tool, I was able to find a couple of high-potential products to sell on Amazon and I haven't looked back since. Thank you, SellerApp!
- (2019-03-02) helpful and awesome
- (2020-11-01, v:1.9.5) Lotus zheng: Is the app applicable to Amazon's US and European markets only?
Thank you for showing me a good tool!Is the app applicable to Amazon's US and European markets only?
- (2020-09-18, v:1.9.4) Ruchie Fresh: Error comes continuously
Look at the following Error - Hello! SellerApp Chrome Extension works while you are on the Amazon Search Results/Product pages All the best. Please give me solution as soon as possible. Thank you.
- (2020-09-18, v:1.9.4) Ruchie Fresh: Error comes continuously
SellerApp Chrome Extension works while you are on the Amazon Search Results/Product pages All the best
- (2020-03-26, v:1.8.1) Sir Ahad: Error message
For the last week or so, the calculator loads only to show an error "Sorry, Something went wrong!" I have tried to restart the computer, uninstalled the extension and then reinstalled but it is the same error. Also, it is not on the same asin but all products on amazon.
- (2019-12-09, v:1.8.1) Jack Wahrman: Access
I have a chrome extension that is an Amazon FBA Calculator. This shows me all I need in a windows that covers 1/4 of the screen. In my latest Browser... Brave... the app asks to log in with Goggle or go in without logging in. I click the Google link but it doesn't respond. I can get in without logging in to Google but the dialog comes up each and every time. How do I fix this?
- (2019-01-25, v:1.5.12) Keyword Cloud
Could you explain in detail about the keyword cloud? Does it show which keywords the sellers used or the customers used? What do the numbers next to the keywords represent?
- (2018-06-12, v:1.2.6) blank box
When I start the app I get a big blank box covering most of my screen. I can not see anything behind it.