Modifies web page HTML source code via regular expressions.
- (2020-04-08) mr.reddiska: Not working
- (2019-05-27) Adam L: This app is a great tool, but almost all sites use HTTPS these days, and as the overview explains, this tool will not work on HTTPS sites (times change, and the dev probably has something better to do now). If anyone still needs a tool like this please reply here, I should be able to make something like this work on HTTPS sites, Since I basically do this already in some of my other extensions.
- (2017-03-23) Rafał Grzejszczyk: doesn't work
- (2017-01-24) Chad: Doesn't work - Test reg expression so i know its good. Still not doing anything
- (2017-01-11) Ivan Nikitin: dont work
- (2016-12-22) Gage Adrian: Does not work at all.. wtf
- (2016-09-17) Champ Saravut: not work
- (2016-03-15) Sebastian R.: doesn't work
- (2015-06-20) Ich: i tested same to but didn't work a few examples would be nice too because on screenshot is heavy to read it
- (2013-11-07) roberto piga: fa quello che deve fare :)
- (2013-08-06) Ko Galniceanu: Excellent idea but it interferes with the page functionality. Even if you just search for '\<body' and replace it with '<body style="background-color: black" ', you can't submit any GET form after that from that page. Hope it will be fixed.
- (2013-06-15) eva bloch: I want it to work with https...
- (2013-05-13) JC Phlux: This was just what I needed. I needed to work on a template that used keywords to replace css, js, and image locations and this tool did the job for me. Thanks!!
- (2013-01-28) Neo Alienson: it works!
- (2015-12-18, v:0.1.5) Jean-Sébastien DANGLADE: not working
this is exactly what i need, but it doesn't work at all :-(
- (2015-09-18, v:0.1.5) Zaid Pirwani: possibly not working
URL regEx = . Search regEx (?:http:\/\/www.youtube.com|http:\/\/youtube.com) Modifiers = g replacement = https://youtube.com but nothing happens.. have tried restarting and refreshing...
- (2015-08-17, v:0.1.5) Andy Adamson: allow https by exception?
not being able to do this on https pages means you can't do it on gmail preview panes (for example). could you enable this by exception, or is it a fundamental limitation?
- (2014-08-29, v:0.1.5) Mécs Dániel: Not working at all
I cannot get it to work. Tried on wikipedia, with a trivial test: url regexp: wikipedia search for: a replace: b I pressed "Save", reloaded wiki page, but nothong happens.
- (2014-04-13, v:0.1.5) Wojtek Koprowski: Not working
I cannot change source code on fly. It seems that your extenson doesn't work now. Could you check it?