Add source code highlight feature to any text editor or text document on any web page
The extension provides an ability to add source code highlight feature everywhere on the Web. You just need to press right mouse button on any text editor (or plaint text document) with source code listing and choose the right syntax for highlighting. A number of options are available in the Settings of the extension. You can choose appearance of the editor here and change some other things. Version 1.3.10: * Fixed minor problems with WordPress 4.8 compatibility. Version 1.3.9: * Added Emmet.io support * Added an ability to change individual settings for each editor. Version 1.3.8: * Fixed the problem with C/C++ source code highlighting. Version 1.3.7: * Added an ability to choose your preferred programming languages. Version 1.3.6: * Improved WordPress support. Version 1.3.5: * Added integration with Summernote editor * Improved Options page. Version 1.3.0: * Improved integration with TinyMCE * Added an ability to save the specific editor settings on the page. Version 1.2.0: * Added TinyMCE editor support * Added an ability to switch between dark and light themes. Version 1.1.0: * Added an ability to highlight syntaxt in plain text documents * Added support of C++ syntax highlighting.
- (2020-02-10) Алексей Дунаев: То,что нужно! Подсветка синтаксиса в браузере.
- (2020-01-28) Валентин Чернобай: топ
- (2020-01-21) shoovvv: goods
- (2018-10-01) Will LaSala: Great code formatter, the best chrome code formatting extension i have used so far. I am having one minor problem saving the number of columns for indents and the fact that I use hard tabs instead of soft. Refuses to save those settings.
- (2017-12-01) Егор: Спасибо за расширение.
- (2017-09-24) Savita Sadamate: it not works
- (2017-04-12) Info Lab: Хорошая идея. Нормальная реализация. Но почему такой мелкий шрифт и кислотные цвета?
- (2017-03-25) 최병민: good
- (2017-03-21) Lusek Lucky: Fine! Very usefull
- (2017-03-21) Bestxp Live: Как добавлять языки? Например php?
- (2017-02-08) FURNILLION LLC: Very helpful. Thanks!
- (2017-02-08) Image Sell: Very Good! THK
- (2016-04-14) Victor Leskovich: Cool idea. I like it!
- (2019-02-07, v:1.3.11) Will LaSala: Not saving Soft Tabs and Tab size
Great plugin, i use it almost daliy. I am having one problem where it will not store the settings for my tab stops (I like to use 5 spaces) nor will it remember my choice not to use Soft Tabs (I use hard tabs when I work). Can these settings be stored and retrieved per URL?
- (2018-11-06, v:1.3.11) Neal Piche: load on click editors
On my college website they use schoology. I looked at the source code and it uses tinyMCE. I installed your plugin, but do not get a button added even though the option is enabled in plugin settings. I believe this is because the editor does not show up until I click on the textarea. Also, it may be related to them hiding the editor in a frame. Please tell me what you need from me to look into this issue.
- (2018-06-11, v:1.3.11) Jeff Higginbotham: quit working
program quit working, possibly coinciding with chrome update. shows context menu but no submenu
- (2017-08-24, v:1.3.10) GameTaker 999: can you use this for python?
i need a good python editor can you help me?
- (2017-08-24, v:1.3.10) GameTaker 999: chrome?
does this work with chrome?