Developer Tools extension to inspect Relay store and how it changes.
Inspect data in the store of your Relay apps, and how that data changes over time in response to GraphQL queries, and client mutations. Note: Requires use of Relay Modern v1.4.0 or higher.
- (2019-01-03) taotayo mariapazqcastillo: 2 STAR BALANCE FOR GOOGLE PEODUCT WITH RELAY WHILE OTHERS DO IT THE WAY I KNEW THEY FRUSTATEDLY COPING UP WITH AN ACCOUNT FOR THE NEWEST ACCOUNT SERVICE HIGHEST BEING PAID WITH SIGNING BONUS AND GIFT CERTIFICATE WHICH ARE ALL PART OF ANOTHER BIG SCAM!!! ALLOW AND PLS. LET ME PRETTY MUCH ANALYZE HOW TO IS NOT BUT WHAT'S SHARP SMOOTH AND PRECISE ECHOING MANNERED OF RELAY SERVICE IS TALKING AT THE TOP OF THE HIGHER MOUNTAINS SAME AS IT WAS,....ACTUAL TO VOICED RELAYING AGENTS TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME IS A MATTER OF RUDITY BY REPLICATION,....THE WAY I FIGURE IT OUT. SO LET ME OBSERVE SENSEFULLY SURPASSING INTERACTIONS FROM GOOGLE SINCE I DO BELIEVE THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY HELPFUL TOOL / SERVICE / ACCOUNT MOST PROMISING FOR THE DEAF?
- (2018-04-16) Sara Omaya: i have relay 1.5 and i am getting a blank white page .
- (2017-10-18) Anil Sharma: It is just showing Looking for Relay. I am using Relay 1.4.1 which is latest at this moment. There are no message logged. Is there any additional step to be configured ? It worked for me after restart. It worked right away. Good plugin.
- (2017-10-05) Yixian He: The overview is derelict, for people who want to use this extension. 1. update relay to 1.40 or later 2. open a new tab to get the changes of tag for relay.
- (2017-09-27) Sara Bee: I would really like to use this extension, however I cannot get it to work. Documentation/source code is scarce to non-existent... you'd hope this means it works out of the box, but I guess not. :(