An easy-to-use toolkit for understanding the JW Player, including its event lifecycles, and for troubleshooting player errors.
JW Lens is a browser extension that makes it easier for you and your team to work with your JW Player. JW Lens captures and records information emitted from the player without you having to write a line of code and surfaces the information you care about in an intuitive interface. By installing this extension, you agree to JW Player's Terms of Service.
- (2020-10-15) Ko Sithu: iwant to use
- (2020-08-15) opas panjasura: good
- (2020-03-31) Paulo Mendes: Dá para sacar os links dos videos. Obrigado
- (2019-05-02) Isaac K: This tool has changed how I work with JW Player! If I ever have a question about what my player is doing, or what I am doing wrong the Lens tells me. Couldn't recommend enough!
- (2020-11-17, v:0.9.9) Ko Sithu: Jwplayer len
8.8.4 can't open and add chrome
- (2020-10-23, v:0.9.9) Ko Sithu: Jw player open
- (2020-10-15, v:0.9.9) Ko Sithu: Jw player
- (2019-08-23, v:0.9.8) Todd Galloway: "We do not detect any players"
Installed the extension, and I can see it work on other pages, but not on ours. Example page: http://install.blivenyc.com/speed/iframe/campaign/2737/forced_status/1/responsive/1/status/5/tags/flagship,integrated//device_type/desktop/?blive_iframe_key=vtc0 When clicking the extension it says it doesn't detect any players, but we're clearly using JWPlayer. Perhaps our setup is too abstract/complex to be detected?