A very simple grid system overlay pluggin.
You can manage : - Number of columns - Columns width - Gutter width - Grid alignement to left, center or right. Then you can adjust the offset. - Opacity The "common grid" preset selector will probably help you to find in one click your favorite grid framework...960.gs, 978.gs, Twitter Bootstrap... When you leave Grrrid, it records your current grid. Thus you won't need to re-customize it when you refresh the page.
- (2021-02-25) Freyja Nash: It injects a google analytics tag into every page you view. That's so sketchy!!!
- (2018-10-03) Владислав Щекочихин: How to display grid? it doesn't work
- (2017-04-02) Dorothea leite: excellent
- (2016-06-28) Олег Денега: decimal possible! works great
- (2016-03-23) Brandon: For understanding the grid framework used in a given website design, this extension is fantastic.
- (2015-12-30) Dmitrii Baranov: The best extensions as for me. Those analytics are blocked by the Ghostery, so i dont care.
- (2014-10-01) vTumanov: doesn't work
- (2013-09-23) Marcin Biliński: I guess Im blind couse i don't see any grid. Is it compatible with the latest chrome?
- (2013-04-05) Peter Lind: This is by far the best grid-add-on I've seen. Short, simple and to the point - it gives the ability to easily see how various existing grids fit on an existing page, and helps when designing my own!
- (2012-10-08) Julie Tétard: Very useful, very well thought, can't live without it now ! Thanks a lot.
- (2012-09-27) antoine Rathier: A Grid app with a simple button that got an angry face is a great idea and it's very simple to get the grid you want with it.
- (2012-09-24) Damien Elliott: Efficient and easy to use ! At last a great grid system app for Chrome !
- (2012-09-17) Aurélie Gadiou: very useful and simple for grids addicts !! ;)
- (2014-02-06, v:0.0.1.2) Alan Puccinelli: Nevermind
Looks like it may have been a compatibility issue with other modules or a caching issue. Sorry about that.
- (2014-02-06, v:0.0.1.2) Alan Puccinelli: Broken on latest Chrome mac?
Not working for me on Chrome 32 Mac