A simple Reload button
A simple Reload button, for those who want one to the right of the Address Bar. (Stop function not included; see below.) To save RAM, the extension uses an event page rather than a persistent background page. Hopefully it won't lag during heavy disk access. For a Stop button, see: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop/kkeehnmfddjhlojogndpeaklfhaokkbn *** Changelog 0.4: Updated icons to match Chrome's new Material theme. 0.3: Removed "tabs" permission. Turns out it isn't needed to call chrome.tabs.reload.
- (2022-05-26) Сергей Друзь: I need reload for all tabs excluding the active tab. Can you add this feature? 🥴
- (2021-10-15) Tyler Durden: I think the reload icon should be bit bigger, maybe 20% bigger to look like chrome default reload button.
- (2021-08-08) Eddie Ortiz: Perfect for me, I am left handed and it is more easy for me have the reload button in the right, in the toolbar. This extension solves my little problem. Very thanks.
- (2020-02-29) ねろ: 何気に便利です。
- (2018-09-16) pierpaolo padula: Wonderful
- (2018-05-30) Louise C: You are my hero! It's such a tiny thing, but it was driving me nuts. Thank you!
- (2016-04-16) Olga Farber: It works, and it is very convenient. Thank you! :)
- (2015-02-04) Mr. Lazy Panda: Работает.
- (2015-01-04) Luiz Cláudio Marinho: muito bom
- (2013-10-26) Andrey Cheremskoy: It works.
- (2019-07-21, v:0.4) No Names: What it does exactly?
What it does exactly? Is it reloading tabs, or a browser as a whole? You need to learn how to describe things, man!
- (2016-10-20, v:0.3) chi: Please update
- (2014-11-05, v:0.3) Thanks for making this extension
Just wanted to say thank you for making this extension :-)