A simple Reload button
A simple Reload button, for those who want one to the right of the Address Bar. (Stop function not included; see below.) To save RAM, the extension uses an event page rather than a persistent background page. Hopefully it won't lag during heavy disk access. For a Stop button, see: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stop/kkeehnmfddjhlojogndpeaklfhaokkbn *** Changelog 0.4: Updated icons to match Chrome's new Material theme. 0.3: Removed "tabs" permission. Turns out it isn't needed to call chrome.tabs.reload.
- (2020-02-29) 川越ルミ: 何気に便利です。
- (2018-09-16) pierpaolo padula: Wonderful
- (2018-05-30) Lou C: You are my hero! It's such a tiny thing, but it was driving me nuts. Thank you!
- (2016-04-16) Olga Farber: It works, and it is very convenient. Thank you! :)
- (2015-02-04) Mr. Lazy Panda: Работает.
- (2015-01-04) Luiz Cláudio Marinho: muito bom
- (2013-10-26) Andrei Cheremskoy: It works.
- (2019-07-21, v:0.4) No Names: What it does exactly?
What it does exactly? Is it reloading tabs, or a browser as a whole? You need to learn how to describe things, man!
- (2016-10-20, v:0.3) Oleg: Please update
- (2014-11-05, v:0.3) Thanks for making this extension
Just wanted to say thank you for making this extension :-)