Reload all tabs using keyboard shortcut or toolbar button.
Reload All Tabs is a lite extension that let you easily reload all tabs with click of a button. Simply add this add-on to your browser and click on the - Reload All Tabs - toolbar icon. All open tabs will be reloaded upon clicking on the toolbar button. You can exclude tabs based on pin, active, audible, discard or private states. If you want to exclude certain tabs from reloading, please visit the options page and mark the desired option. Please note that, you cannot exclude a tab based on the URL. If you have a feature request, or you want to report a bug, please fill the bug report form in the add-on's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/reload-all-tabs.html).
- (2021-07-20) Thitiwut Saengkloy: actually so good (try on 20/7/21) just one click to reload them all
- (2021-07-08) Arkar WINN MINN HTWE: I was looking for something that reloads all tabs in current WINDOW. Let's say I have 3 WINDOWS opened. I only wanted to keep those tabs I wanted to keep reloading in 1 WINDOW only. But I don't want all the rest to be affected.
- (2021-05-19) Nikola Nikoloski: It works great. I have tried some other extensions, but it looks like this is the right one! Thank you!
- (2021-04-20) mms-work: works ok
- (2021-02-03) ish app: Source code is there?
- (2020-09-09) 格萨尔王: warning:it will reload all tab across all chrome windows without confirmation!
- (2020-09-06) Pedro: Muito bom!
- (2018-10-11) T ymst: Great extention. This is what I needed. "Do NOT reload a tab if it is pinned", this option is awesome.
- (2018-06-13) Fung Srivong: I love this option "Do NOT reload a tab if it is playing a media"