Reload All tabs using keyboard shortcut(alt + shift + r), context menu, or browser action button.
If you want to remove the browser action button (top right), just right click and choose "Hide button". FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/mohamedmansour SOURCE CODE: http://goo.gl/dGDD (GitHub) Ways to Reload All Tabs: - Right click, choose "Reload this window", you can add more options, read next section. - The Blue arrow Icon on the Extension Bar top right (Click on it) - Keyboard Shortcut: Alt+Shift+R Add more Context Menus Configurable in Options (enable whatever you want): - Reload all tabs in current window - Reload all tabs in all windows - Reload only pinned tabs in current window - Reload only unpinned tabs in current window - Reload all tabs to the left - Reload all tabs to the right Modify the Keyboard Shortcut: - To make it even more secure, we removed all content script permissions, and used chrome commands instead. - Visit chrome://extensions/shortcuts in Chrome to update the combination to anything you want!
- (2020-01-31) Young Bin Son: Good!
- (2019-11-14) Sergiu Zamfiroiu: Great work, thank you! :)
- (2019-08-23) Nick Shortland: This is brilliant. I've been using it on Chrome for about 6 months and I love it. Today I added it to MS Edge Beta which can now use Chrome extensions. Keep up the good work.
- (2019-08-12) Chris Vydas: Obvious permission concerns, highly recommend looking for an alternation add-on. Avoid
- (2019-07-02) Isaac Clarke: Only three words: Best, Useful, and Smart !!!
- (2019-05-24) J. Pierre Rojas: Awesome! It works with NordVPN Chrome Extension as when you have "Start where you left off" when you open the browser again. This helps reload the tabs that didn't load properly.
- (2019-04-13) Yassine Daoudi: I didn't read the informations in this page, but, as the name say, it reload All Tabs, and that's what i was looking for, ty ^^.
- (2019-03-08) 碇シンジ: great, just what i need.
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: good
- (2018-08-05) NeV Miku: This works perfectly in Tandem with The Great Suspender. The latter requires me to click the reload button to actually get the "Click to Unsuspend" page back up. Thanks for this!
- (2018-07-26) Steve Leahy: I really do like this extension. It has come in handy multiple times especially when I pair it with the great suspender plugin. To me, it is missing one feature that I would love to have and that is a way to designate the root site to reload. if there was a way to, when wanted, enter something like "pinterest.com" and hit reload and it then only reloads the tabs from that specific site, that would be amazing!
- (2018-07-07) Ondrej Hnatko: Odporúčam. Funguje bez problémov, dajú sa nastaviť rôzne možnosti obnovy strániek ako obnoviť stránky vpravo atď.
- (2018-04-24) Otto Laari: The shortcuts don't work on legacy chrome
- (2018-04-14) kapitalismus: YOU SHOULD ADD "ARE YOU SURE ABOUT RELOAD ALL TABS?" WARNING BOX!!!
- (2018-03-16) Grumpy Cat: Only reloads all tabs after clicking on them. Needs fix.
- (2018-02-15) Web Ninja: Nice Extension..5 out of 5..
- (2018-01-05) Alvin Terible: there's a bug. hotkey is not working on startup. but once I go to the options/settings, it starts working.
- (2017-12-24) FoeHammer E419: SUPER LOVE IT <3 it reloads all the tabs perfectly i don't know why it has less than 5 stars.
- (2017-12-12) Victor Kwon: I loved this one but it doesn't show or work in the chrome from DEC 10th??? Anybody know why?
- (2017-12-01) samitha rumesh: like
- (2017-11-14) Khalid Benjelloun: مما ينفع الناس شكرا محمد منصور
- (2017-10-29) SKARTEC Academy: Does what it says. This is perfect when the system hangs.
- (2017-09-08) 1028 monster: ** Very * Nice **
- (2017-06-30) Christophe Ferauge: Does the simple thing it needs to do perfectly :-)
- (2017-04-20) Salvador Morales León: Muy buena.
- (2019-02-16, v:4.2.0) Andrei Gratchev: Execute action on Chrome start
Is it possible automatically to execute an action like "Reload all tabs in all windows" on Chrome startup?
- (2018-10-04, v:4.2.0) Dan Pennington: Reload JUST Pinned Tabs
Hi! Been loving your extension for a long time. Recently though I am not able to just click on the icon to reload ONLY pinned tabs: I have to right-click then select pinned. Any solution? (I used to have the ability I think in Options to tell your extension the default on the icon should ONLY be pinned). Many thx!
- (2018-07-06, v:4.1.0) Frederik Verstraete: Reload only pinned tabs as default removed?
I only wanted to reload the pinned tabs, but since the latest update I have to right click to do this function? Can you add the option to change the default reloading to pinned-tabs-only again?
- (2018-07-05, v:4.1.0) yaku momo: Bad update.
Now I have to right click, move my mouse cursor to Reload All Tabs then left click Reload all windows.
- (2018-07-05, v:4.1.0) Schnipp: Option to remove 2nd stage in context menu
So far I had setup this extension to only reload pinned tabs, until today there was only the entry to click to reload in the context menu, but since today it opens a 2nd stage where I have to click reload. I would like to have the option of reverting back to the old system, which for me was much more convenient. (otherwise it's no longer much helpful for me)
- (2018-03-15, v:4.0.1) Jay Goldberg: Permission to read all page content?
I see your comment that this is the only way to do it, but "Reload All Tabs" https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/reload-all-tabs/lgpdljdpanfecnpindkbnikegohoobci does it with history perms only.
- (2017-10-16, v:4.0.1) Carter Duncan: Console.log()
Mohamed, Thanks for a great extension! I was wondering if you might considering removing the console.log() that puts the log from the extension into each tab's console. Thanks for your consideration!
- (2017-07-12, v:4.0.1) Amnon Wittenberg: please cancel my last remark
problem still exists
- (2017-07-12, v:4.0.1) Amnon Wittenberg: nice program yet serious bug found
it took me ages to find it but this nice program causes DOUBLE click of the mouse in chrome it happened also in my calculator once removed the calc works fine
- (2017-04-19, v:4.0.1) Gowrisankar Paramasivam: Permission
Why does it need permission to read all page content?