Close all open tabs. Optionally close pinned tabs and incognito mode tabs.
Use the toolbar button, keyboard command (alt + w) or the context menu options to quickly close open tabs. Change the default setting for the toolbar button, and open a particular URL after closing all the tabs. Optionally close pinned tabs and incognito mode tabs. Visit our homepage for detailed user guide: https://browsernative.com/close-all-tabs-extension/
- (2021-07-19) James Sotelo: Hi. I love this extension. I wish we can close all tabs and go to pinned tabs instead of opening a new tab. Hopefully this will be included in a future update. Thanks a lot!
- (2021-06-16) Pat MySecret: Use it a lot. Would like the option to close just the tabs to the right, but overall, it is very useful. Thank you.
- (2021-05-27) lwolf1952: The shortcut alt-w works but the icon doesn't show up on the toolbar. EDIT: Silly me, I didn't remember to pin it to the toolbar. (Click on the little Rorschach test looking icon and click the pushpin symbol for the extension.)
- (2021-01-02) Eddie Ortiz: Me gusto porque cierra todas las pestanas excepto las que son de ventana y que era lo que buscaba. Utilizo Spotify Web Player en una de ventana y queria que cuando se cerraran todos los tabs no cerrara la de ventana y bien, no lo hace. La mayoria de las demas extensiones en Chrome se llevan todo, esta tiene configuraciones personales. Bien por el desarrollador. Nota: Solo me gustaria que el icon sea un poquito mas grande en el toolbar para apreciarlo mejor.
- (2020-11-07) Firoz Ahmed: Very helpful tools that I expected.
- (2020-10-09) Tim Sneller: One option missing There is no option to Close All Tabs AND CLOSE CHROME.
- (2020-09-14) Michael Valensis: Awesome! Clean options interface, easy to use. Although it would be much more useful in my case if there was an option "Close all tabs only in current window, except the current tab". If you'll have time, please consider adding it. Anyway, great extension!
- (2020-09-05) om ar: i love this extension save my time
- (2020-07-20) 최현석: Wow! I think this chrome extinsion is very useful! If you make this to all kinds of web browerser that will be more cool! (please make it to andriod and ios chrome)
- (2020-04-02) Kilian Bartz: Awesome extension. Does exactly what it is supposed to do.
- (2020-03-02) TheGreengree: Hi, really like your extension. Basic functionality that is not provided by the small indie company Google by default... I have a favor to ask: Can you please add an option that first opens new tab before closing all others? Because right now most of the times I want to just close all the tabs without closing chrome, so I use combinations Ctrl + T, and then Alt+M. But it would be really nice if I can just press Alt+T
- (2019-11-10) Reigo Mond: Add "currentWindow": true to query please. It is pointless if it closes other windows too. I edited mine, but it would be nice to have this feature.
- (2019-11-07) James Lane: Thank you to everyone involved in creating this much needed extension to correct the removal of the "close all tabs" functionality that Google eliminated without providing proper notification to the users of Chrome.
- (2019-10-28) Michael John Nuñez: After learning they removed the 'Close Other Tabs' option in the tabs context menu, I had to look for an alternative. This extension surely brings it back, and also protects your pinned tabs by default.
- (2019-10-23) 幸: amazing extension, i need this because chrome just removed this option....
- (2019-03-30) Lei Adair: I love this extension, but it is kind of broken on Yandex Browser, I know it's not chrome but it's chromium-based, do you think you could look into why? It seems to miss some random tabs, and there is no correlation between closed websites. (Also I never pin websites so not the problem.)
- (2018-12-07) Why this extension just got this terrible feedbacks??? I think it is awesome! This function should be added into chrome!
- (2018-12-06) Shaun Hill: EDIT: The developer added a configuration option and now this extension is perfect. (Original review) I agree with Josef H. This extension is ruined now. If I wanted to close all unpinned tabs, I could just right-click the leftmost tab and select "Close tabs to the right" and I wouldn't need an extension at all. The whole point of this extension was to close ALL tabs except the one that's open.
- (2018-12-06) Iris Fang: Does the job. I have no idea what pinned tabs are, so no issue there.
- (2018-10-18) Emil Atanasov: good
- (2018-10-12) Josef H.: Beware: this does NOT close pinned tabs!
- (2018-10-12) Beware: this closes pinned tabs too!
- (2018-08-06) svprdga: It's ok, but it closes also the tabs on other chrome windows and I don't want that.
- (2021-10-16, v:1.1.1) hang yang: I want this
Close all tabs only in current window except the current tab
- (2021-05-23, v:1.1.1) Aaron Binu: why does reddit have so many videos
it is a problem for me to scroll down no offfesee reddit is a great platform
- (2020-05-03, v:0.0.7) EDMOND HENRY BIABAUD: Pas de traduction en français ;.C'EST BIEN DOMMAGE ;;;
PAS DE TRADUCTION EN FRANCAIS DES DIFFERENTES RUBRIQUES EXPOSEES ICI !!!! POOURQUOI ,,,????? MERCI DE VOIR COMMENT Y REMEDIER ?...SI POSSIBLE;;!!!
- (2018-03-23, v:0.0.1) Kathy Roberts: extensioin
does not work