Context menu to close - tabs to the left, tabs to the right, other tabs, tabs from same domain, current tab, window and more
Provide context menu (popup that appear on right click) close button with following options 1. Close tabs to the left of current tab 2. Close tabs to the right of current tab 3. Close other tabs except current tab 4. Close current tab 6. Close tabs from current domain / website 7. Close tabs from other domain / website except current one 8. Close window 9. Option to disable context menu The options is available via... Right click on any webpage --> Click Close Tabs --> Click Options More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/ Thanks, http://tejji.com v1.2 - 2018-09-13 - changes to ensure compliance Chrome Web Store policies
- (2020-04-06) Rayna Kuzio: Chrome has a "Close Other Tabs" and "Close Tabs to the Right" built into the context menu of the tab itself; but sometimes you want to close tabs to the left.....or maybe something else? There are options other than just direction-based tab closing built into this extension. I use it often, probably daily, to easily and swiftly clean up open, useless tab clutter.
- (2020-03-21) JinXin Tsien: dont know how to use it ,i want to have a function of right click to close the tab.
- (2020-02-07) 冯展: 厉害啊，兄弟！
- (2019-11-18) Ryne Braun: Works great, especially since Google removed "Close Other Tabs" from the native options. Wish I could assign keyboard shortcuts to the actions though.
- (2019-11-12) Twisted Evil: В 21 веке святые люди, те которые восстанавливают убранный скудоумными разботчиками функционал. Просто спасибо tejji.com, что вы есть. In the 21st century, holy people, those who restore the functionality killed by the poor-minded developers. Just thank tejji.com for being there.
- (2019-11-12) Michael Harris: Now that Google Chrome got rid of "Close other tabs", this extension is a TOTAL lifesaver! I wish you have the ability to choose what options you want on the right click. Ie. I only need just "close other tabs" and just "close tabs on the right". That's it. I would love to see it updated in the near future.
- (2019-10-31) Martin Gleeson: Nice idea and I personally didn't notice the adware that others complained about. The only issue is that it is a little cumbersome. You have to click the extension button, then choose a "Close Tab" menu and only then can you select which tabs you want to close. But perhaps that extra menu step is unavoidable with Chrome extensions?
- (2019-10-27) Nicholas Kormanik: Please add "Bookmark All Tabs" since Google no longer is providing that function. Allow extension to work from tabs, as well as present context menu on page.
- (2019-10-24) Ano Nymous: Good app, but now that they removed "close all other" it should be perfect. It does not work in Discord's web version. Hence it might be best to also work on the right clicking of the tabs themselves now.
- (2019-09-19) Chester Southwood: Simple and easy to use. Parallel to what I desired, easy to close out of tabs to the left of current tab as I wanted.
- (2019-03-06) EASY TO USE WORKS WELL
- (2018-12-15) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-11-28) shekhar arya: There should be One click option to close tab. Who need a menu? Right Click in ContextMenu > Close tab That's it. ( Or some Default)
- (2016-11-12) fritz kunze: simple- cleanWhat I needed, but the menu is hard to see/read and there are no options to choose what you want on that menu. One more star if this is fixed
- (2016-09-24) Anton Naruta: Does what it's supposed to do. Would be great if it also had *close other tabs from current domain* button, so you could keep just one tab from the website you're looking at.
- (2016-07-17) GAUTAM CHAUHAN: not clear performs
- (2016-06-11) Sam1: What I was looking for...
- (2016-03-18) Nguyễn Văn Tuấn Anh: good, very thanks dev
- (2016-02-12) Eitan Greenberg: Indispensable for tab lovers
- (2015-11-09) D A: It needs an option not to close pinned tabs. Didn't know it did this, and when I used "close tabs to the left" it closed 10 pinned tabs.
- (2015-10-02) would be cool to set keyboard shortcuts for close left/right. I'm using Keyboard Maestro to accomplish this (CTRL-SHIFT-LEFT ARROW closes all left tabs, CTRL-SHIFT-RIGHT ARROW closes all right tabs).
- (2015-09-22) Loquacious One: What I needed, but the menu is hard to see/read and there are no options to choose what you want on that menu. One more star if this is fixed
- (2015-08-23) Kheng Lim: Please do NOT install this app/extension. It rendered Chrome to nearly an unusable state with the amount of popups I was receiving (almost every 2-3 clicks, whther or not on a link, I would get a popup). I had to reinstall my operating system because it's better to be safe than sorry. Thanks, Tejji you wasted about 4 hours of my time. Honestly it would be a 5 star rated app if it wasn't silently allowing adware/popups. I wouldn't even mind if there were ads displayed on the configuration/settings page of the app.
- (2015-07-24) Kamran Sheikh: Love it. Does exactly what I expected.
- (2015-07-17) Der Mateng: Lots of ads on options page, extension did not work at all in my Chrome 43. Many reviews seem fake to me.
- (2020-04-04, v:1.2) Dawid Wolnik: is possible to close tabs if no connection?
is possible close if: address not found / no connection to site?
- (2012-11-23, v:1.0) Rio Wong: prefer keyboard shortcuts
prefer to operate tabs using keyboard shortcuts say close all right or left tabs on the fly without mouse context menu selectioins