An extension for list, search, rearrange, close tabs and switch to another tab.
"List Opened Tabs" is a Google Chrome extension that can let you list, search, rearrange, close tabs and switch to another tab. It's very useful if you opened a lot of tabs in a window. Change log v1.1.0: Bug fixed, UI fine-tune and add badge to show the number of tabs in current window v1.0.1: Rearrange Bug fixed
- (2022-06-27) Prashant Singh: Simple, Quick and To the point. No stuffings.
- (2022-04-22) Rolf Breuer: Great enhancement - saves time. Was looking for something like this for quite some time. How about an idea for V2: I do have multiple windows open and some of them have tabs. Is it possible to have a Tabs List that would show ALL tabs of ALL windows?
- (2021-08-11) Liggliluff: Does what it needs to; but there are two things I need: - A coloured strip on the left side showing which group it is part of; hover the strip to get a popup of the name of the group. Ensure the first and last tab of the group have rounded of edges. - Allow the popup window to be wider. Since it's just a popup, it can be much wider. Either let the user expand the window as needed, or make the default width be 40% wider or so.
- (2021-06-03) hand734: Perfect
- (2021-01-10) Andriy Kryvtsun: Simple and helpful extension! Could you add this feature? I often have a lot of open tabs with long names and currently it's hard to identify them as drop-down menu has fixed width. Please, add ability to change (increase) drop-down menu width. E.g. with mouse point drugging right bottom menu corner.
- (2020-09-25) A A Ba: It shows/manages the tabs per Chrome instance. If you have 2 Chrome instances open on 2 displays, then you need to perform the same search on each Chrome/display. If this what you want, then it is perfect. I prefer to see everything on a single menu, hence I give 4 stars.
- (2020-04-08) If you ever have more than a dozen tabs open at once, you absolutely need this.
- (2020-01-24) Ralph K: Looking for this for so long, many thanks! This extension is just a must-have if you're used to having tons of tabs in a couple of windows at the same time. What I particularly appreciate is that you get only the list of the open tabs belonging to the current window, no mess, no waiting, just fast, simple and well convenient. -> A suggestion: display pinned tabs in bold and locked dimmed Thanks! :)
- (2019-08-21) Le Khoa: I like this extension and use this daily. However, it has stopped working with my current version Version 76.0.3809.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) - I tried removing and re-installing the extension but it doesn't work!?
- (2019-06-19) Andrew Szalkay: overlap
- (2019-05-23) Óscar: Minimalist and efective.
- (2018-10-26) Dan Kh: People use your extension because tebs of Chrome is too short to read head of tab. But lenght of your list is just double tab lenght. Why so small? Can you expand lenght of your list? Or make option for lenght please. And thank you for your good work!
- (2018-09-24) Eamon Bohan: Highly recommended! Makes life easier. The only requests I’d have for the developer are the following: 1) What Lee Myers already said. The design could maybe clip super long page names, so that they don't wrap around and create visual confusion. 2) Either disable the [x] button on the currently open tab (since it does not close the currently open tab), or make sure that it does. Anyway, I love this extension. <3
- (2018-08-19) David Rosenblatt: I'm giving 3 stars in an attempt to be "neutral". I just think anyone contemplating getting this extension should at least be aware of the fact that, within a given Chrome window, you're only going to see the tabs FOR THAT ONE WINDOW. (Or am I missing something?) For some of us, that's a bit of a deal-breaker.
- (2018-08-09) Acer Aspire: Для некоторых строк в списке вкладок почему-то сливаются URL и Title страницы (одно поверх другого), так что невозможно разобрать, что там за URL или название страницы.
- (2018-05-09) Go Ve: updated 201805 => simple, and useful. Been using it since mid 2017.
- (2018-01-19) Yunier López Martínez: Es lo que estaba buscando
- (2017-11-22) Julian W: Good extension, but in recent months the text keeps overlapping for many tabs, making it unreadable, so I can't tell what the tab is. This is starting to become a bit of a disadvantage. Would be great to get this sorted, as it's excellent otherwise.
- (2017-09-18) Lee Myers: The text sometimes overlaps.
- (2017-09-15) Mr. Lance E Sloan: It's good, but there's a usability problem: The currently active tab and the selected tab are both colored with similar shades of blue. Please change the color of the current active tab to green. Also, give the user an options interface to pick the colors they prefer.
- (2017-08-24) Bowen Gong: Perfect in most time, but the text becomes overlapping and double lines for website without icon. I'm running under Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2017-06-30) MetaPixel_: 10/10 It works as intended
- (2017-06-01) Alex: Better version with up and down keys between tabs https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tab-menu/hjeifjagcmihmdcmnfjelgdgpibefmfc
- (2016-10-25) Juan Manuel Martínez: Si solo quieres tener una lista de tus pestañas abiertas sin perderte en un montón de opciones esta es tu extensión, simple y super funcional.
- (2016-10-07) Lei Zhou: It is exactly what I am looking for. But its performance could be better. Everytime I click on the button it will have a pause for a moment. I do have i7 & 32G RAM computer.
- (2016-08-04) quadrplax: Very helpful for managing lots of tabs
- (2016-06-11) Hans Meier: Best tab-list I've found for Chrome so far. If it could additionally sort the tabs by title and url, it would be perfect.
- (2016-06-01) Michael Robinson: Simple and easy to use.
- (2016-05-28) Michael Lawler: Very well done. Simple and effective! Makes life so much easier. Everything you'd ever really need to do: (Readable/Vertical) List, Search (filter as you type), Rearrange (drag and drop), close tab (click the x...only visible while hovering over), and switch to another tab...click. AMAZING!!! Thank you!
- (2016-04-10) Terrell K: Exactly what I was looking for. Took a bit to find it, but it does what I want. Just the same type of list as in Firefox.
- (2016-02-07) Edwin Khoo: Simple app that does what it says. Better than other similar apps that are too bloated with features.
- (2015-10-02) Dan Bullock: Perfect, so simple. 10/10. Will only become more popular. Thanks.
- (2015-09-30) Md Moinul Islam: Simple, Lists all your tab. No-Gimmiks
- (2019-09-19, v:1.1.0) Migotes: Repeated overlapping of text
Unfortunately the problem with overlapping text is still not solved. How to recreate it: install the AddOn "uBlock Origin" (to AdBlocker) and go to "Options - Settings". If you don't immediately see the error in your popup, please click on your AddOn icon again. Your AddOn seems to have a problem with the display of "chrome-extension: .......". Thanks in advance.
- (2018-12-30, v:1.0.1) Suggestion of extension improvement
Hello. Your chrome extension is very nice. Although I would like to make you a suggestion of the only thing that I think could be improved. It would be very nice if in the list of all open tabs I could close a tab by clicking in it with the middle button of the mouse, like in chrome when I want to close a tab I click it with the mouse middle button. I hope you consider this suggestion. Best regards.
- (2018-11-19, v:1.0.1) Sam Damon: With many tabs, the text overlaps, making it impossible to read
When many tabs are opened, the text becomes messed up, with the tabs listed on top of other tabs. It becomes impossible to use. This was the case on a desktop (Win 10), a laptop (Win 7) and a Surface Pro 4 (Win 10) so it's clearly not a problem with one computer. It's been a problem for at least 6 months. It's so bad that I don't use it any more once I have many (40+) tabs opened, which defeats the purpose of this extension.
- (2018-06-14, v:1.0.1) JahSoul09: OVERLAPPING
Is there away that you can be fixed this problem ? it keeps overlapping This is great app and great help when you have a lot of tabs open specially when you pin them specially when you have more than one gmail account open you can't see what account is what and opened tabs help you to know where to click. Please fix it
- (2018-05-30, v:1.0.1) W Amarteifio: menu does not pulling down properly
one icon of one tab is showing rahther than the full list of 40 or so tabs with writing that needs to be shown.
- (2018-04-20, v:1.0.1) Suddenly slow
I love this extension and it is very helpful. However, recently it has become slow. I click and it takes a second or two to display the list. It used to be instantaneous. I am running on a late 2013 MacBook Pro with macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 (16G1314) and I think it applied a patch recently. Possibly this is a local issue specific to my computer or the recent issue but I wondered if others are seeing this issue.
- (2018-02-28, v:1.0.1) Jered Golladay: Icon color
The option to chose a lighter colored icon would be nice. The current one is difficult to see with a dark theme in Chrome
- (2017-11-22, v:1.0.1) Julian W: Overlapping text
Many tab names/URLs overlap and are unreadable, which is starting to become a bit of a handicap: the whole point of the extension is to be able to see all the tabs in a list, but if you can't read the list you're none the wiser.
- (2017-11-21, v:1.0.1) Jack Bender: impossible to read
same issue as Sergey, just a big mess of URLs
- (2017-10-26, v:1.0.1) Sergey Rozhenko: Chrome:// URLs
Chrome:// pages have their URLs written in a multiline fashion in place of icons. This results in a mess.