Find open tabs and organize them. Search for text, see list of matching tabs, open found tab, group tabs, etc.
Find elusive tabs quickly and easily by typing a text string. Open found tabs by clicking on the matching item in the results list. If you keep many windows and tabs open, I think you'll like this extension. Other features: * Optional persistent pop-out window allows rapid navigation through found items. * Copy tab titles and URLs to clipboard in Markdown, WikiText, or CSV format * Quick-access Omnibox commands: find, group, consolidate. See https://github.com/inactivist/chrome-qfind/wiki/Change-Log for the official change history.
- (2020-11-20) Alex: работает
- (2018-03-25) Gersivan Oliveira: Muito inteligente. Ótima!
- (2017-05-01) Jupp: So was suche ich schon lange. Danke
- (2016-04-04) ВАСЯ пупкин: Гениально! Просто! Удобно! Пока отказался от заглючившего конкурента. Этот более функционален и, главное, работает так, как надо. Наверное, на нем и останусь. Хорошо, что так быстро нашел. *****
- (2014-11-12) Shmulik Flint: This is the extension I was looking for. It helps me quickly track this tab I'm looking for in the large collection of tabs I have open.
- (2013-12-04) Stephen Glasskeys: This is great for people that need to scan multiple pages on different tabs for a search term. If you are a blogger you will find this extension very useful.
- (2013-11-16) Bernardo Artola: This is a great plugin extension, it works great, provides enough information about the tab content and allows easy access and the ability to clean up while finding your content, the keywords are nicely visible. Icon is cool too, very simple to the point. Worked very well in OSX and W7. My favorite feature? consolidate all tabs. This is a "must" have.