Open Tabs lets you create groups of tabs, save them across multiple devices, and reopen later.
Open Tabs allows you to create groups of tabs, save them across multiple devices, and re-open them later. Reduce memory consumption and speed up your computer by saving into groups all the tabs that you don't need right now, and focus on what's relevant. If you usually find your browser with dozens of tabs open at a time or if you have several sets of tabs that you always use for specific activities in Chrome, you might find Open Tabs very useful. Open Tabs syncs to your Google account which means you it will remember your tab groups on any computer as long as you're signed in and you can customize it however you want. This extension is still in development, and therefore it will continue to improve over time. Your feedback is always very welcome.
- (2019-04-11) Francois Dermu: Amazing! I've been looking for this for a long time. The best feature that this has and what sets it apart from all the other tab managers is the ability to update and existing set and also to automatically create sets out of what's currently opened. LOVE IT
- (2018-12-17) Tim Barrett: UI is brilliant. Simple, clean, and easy.
- (2018-09-11) Stéphane F.: Enfin l'alternative que je cherchais au gestionnaire de sessions de Tab Mix Plus sous Firefox ! Edit : Dommage ça ne marche déjà plus, le domaine www.opentabs.io n'est plus résolu, depuis plusieurs jours maintenant...
- (2018-05-03) Works perfectly to save all your Slack tabs. Then you don't need to install the Slack app to eat up all your resources.
- (2017-12-08) Adede Ocansey: It was great at first, but now I can't create new tab groups and I am not sure what is wrong.
- (2017-11-17) Dani W: I've tried a few tab managers and this one has the best UI by far.
- (2017-09-04) Badr Elmers: it doesn t work but it seems beautiful and resource friendly
- (2017-08-27) Jonathan Boarman: I really hope to see development on this continue. This is the only tab manager I've used that gets the UI right. All the others are awful. Hopefully, we can get the auto-save to Google Drive feature (like TooManyTabs). Then, sharing tab groups across computers could leverage Google Drive data sharing.
- (2017-04-18) Knux The Hedgehog: It really is an amazing application. Its so useful and practical it really did change my life. Pd. Your sister is cute
- (2017-04-18) Etienne Juneau: Perfect. Easy to use, fast, gets the job done.
- (2017-02-27) Maria Zuloaga: Really Cool
- (2017-02-16) Carolina Valderrama: I LOVED IT !!!!!!!!!! TRULY USEFUL!!!!!!!!!! OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!! IMPRESSIVE!!!!!!!! <3
- (2018-11-18, v:1.1.1) Erik Alcala Salero: Will there be an update ?
Hi, I was just wondering if it will there be ever an update ? Or will it be possible to be open source ? Greetings PS Great extension
- (2017-12-08, v:1.1.1) Adede Ocansey: Can't create new groups
Recently I can't add new tab groups. I'm just given an error message. I thought I may have hit a limit so I deleted an existing tab group and tried to create a new one. It still didn't work. Any help?