Save all your current open tabs. Keep them accessible, anywhere and all the time.
Chrome Shutter is a useful app for a more comfortable browsing experience. This was something I felt was missing, a simple tools that just saves my current tabs and makes me able to open exactly same tabs later from everywhere. Now I can close all tabs that are related to my university study and open the stuff I was working at work. I can come back to my study pages later ;) Updates: - Some bugs Fixed, no chrome crash reported any more. - Manage links in each snapshot - Open only selected links of a snapshot - Send selected links by email - ...
- (2021-01-14) Ted Markowitz: Nice tool. Would be VERY useful to have an automatic save feature. Even once per day would be a plus, but a fully-selectable backup period would be wonderful. Would help from losing useful tabs during the day.
- (2020-01-16) rjerez1972: Es perfecta!!!!
- (2019-10-01) Kouy Rinen: I accidentally pushed "snapshot with current tabs". I want the function to go back one level. Or restore.
- (2019-08-30) JTL: ¿Cómo puedo reordenar los grupos?
- (2019-05-09) 颖雄骆: Can you support Chinese?
- (2019-02-16) Mark Bliton: I used to use Tab Saver but had issues where it wouldn't save my tabs consistently. I've been using Tab Shutter for a couple of weeks now and it works well. Thanks for taking the time to develop and publish it. A couple of suggestions that others have already mentioned: - Ability to rename saved sessions - Ability to reorder saved sessions I like Tab Shutter's simple design. The best extensions are ones that keep their functionality simple and do what they do very well.
- (2018-11-14) Stéphane S.: It's a pleasant extension and very usefull when you have habits to open many websites at the same time and you want to save all the context of your research, in order to come back later but with freeing life memory. But I have another need, if possible, a missing functionality : the possibility to sort "snapshots" in the list as I want (manually) or to sort it following criterias like date, alphabetic order, number of links, and so on... Thanks for the existing !
- (2018-07-07) Carlo Rossetti: molto utile per organizzare il lavoro per gruppi di schede e per recuperare il lavoro anche in caso di crash di chrome
- (2018-05-06) Ai Aaron: 哥 服务器经常连接不上 brother, I can not connect your server, often .....why.....
- (2018-03-21) Triin Sünter: Not working at all, extension closes whenever I click on it.. No website, nothing..
- (2018-01-13) Justin Cram: Useless!!!!! Were sorry you can not add more then 60 tabs at a time! What the heck Junk!
- (2017-05-31) Ben Gerritsen: I am not able to see my list of tabs. It just spins in circles and spins. I am unable to see anytabs list. Please fix this.
- (2017-03-29) Sukrit Gupta: The feature that Chrome doesn't offer by default, but TabShutter offers with a smile. Sometimes, we want to close chrome to free up RAM and we want to note down which tabs were open; so, we need to copy each website address to notepad: a very manual task, and this app automates it. PS: I earlier asked them for a feature, and they added it. Great support. PS: Two feature requests: 1. Renaming Snapshot name 2. Deleting some entries from a saved snapshot.
- (2017-03-05) un boliviano emprendedor: muy buena
- (2017-01-16) Keith Pickett: It doesn't work. Clicking on it will do nothing. Disappointing.
- (2016-11-19) Davii Mai: Very useful! I use it to save my tabs that I don't need in school. And when I'm home again, I reopen all the tabs with 2 simple clicks. Would love to see the extension get updated with Google's Material design language.
- (2016-05-30) Janusz Ładecki: I have to login all time I turn off my borwser
- (2016-05-09) Omar Fernandez: Me encanta, porque puedes moverte entre equipos y mantener tus pestañas. Yo suelo agruparlas por tema y asi las guardo por algun tema
- (2016-04-07) Usman Saeed: No Support, Cant SEE MY SAVED TABS
- (2016-03-25) Евгений Краснянский: Hi there! Thanks for a nice software. I have 2 questions: 1) is it possible to rename links? 2) It seems like a bug - I have 100+ links in one group. It's impossible to remove one or several of them! "Sorry! You cannot add more than 60 tabs in a single snapshot." Could You check it please?
- (2016-03-18) Trevor Joynson: This extension is completely broken -- 500s when you sign in.
- (2016-03-12) Junaid tanoli: always ask fro sign in.
- (2016-01-28) Moises LDragon: muy bueno ya eh guardado mas de mil pestañas
- (2016-01-28) hamid razavi: It would be perfect if it would allow: -Rename the title -Add tag to every single tab and call them when needed
- (2015-12-23) 임동덕: 많은 탭을 그룹별로 몰아 넣고 관리 하기 좋네요. 일단 많은 탭을 닫을 수 있어서 ㅎㅎ
- (2015-10-29) Rachel Brouwer: Its a great idea but i hate having to sign back in everyday
- (2015-08-14) Gary Weng: I would recommend this extension! Pretty nice that it syncs the tabs, I also like the feature that allows me to add to a specific group. It would be great to have search.
- (2020-11-02, v:1.6.4) Kurt Kiesow: Doesn't load data anymore
Over the last two weeks I've noticed that Tabshutter has been slowing down when it loads. Now it just spins and doesn't seem to load any tab data. Please help! I really do like the extension. Thanks!
- (2018-10-16, v:1.6.4) Александр Передня: Всегда пишет Please wait
Не загружаются сохраненные табы, всегда висит сообщение Please wait
- (2018-08-25, v:1.6.4) Vesa Tamminen: Error
When i try to sign in, i get following message (always): "Error: Server Error The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. Please try again in 30 seconds."
- (2018-02-01, v:1.6.4) Kurt Kiesow: Edit 'Group' Names?
Is the a way to change the name of a group of tabs?
- (2017-03-17, v:1.6.4) MochiSuu: stopped working
extension stopped working after latest version of Chrome. Time to update this extension or move on.
- (2017-03-16, v:1.6.4) Kurt Kiesow: Can't get to my data (Tab sets)
I love Tab Shutter. Today it quit working. When I click on the icon it shows the "pull-down menu" with no entries and a spinner spinning. Can't seem to get past that. Please help
- (2017-02-18, v:1.6.4) Ben Gerritsen: Can't access my saved Tabs & sites
I am not able to access my saved tabs and sites. The extension spins in circles. I've tried accessing 4 different compouters and they are all giving me the same results. I need to get my tabs back that are saved and I don't know what to do and need help.
- (2017-01-18, v:1.6.4) Jacob Crosby: All Windows
Hello, I was very interested in using your extension, but unfortunately it seems that you have to manually save each window, it would be beneficial, I feel, if it had the functionality to save all tabs from all windows. It seems like this feature would be ideal in an extension that was meant for saving tabs... I am not implying you should replace the current, 'single window' ability, but to augment it with an 'All Windows' button as well. I personally, have far more tabs open than is acceptable (Some 24 windows/500 tabs on my server, and some 50 windows/1,100 tabs on my desktop/gaming rig). I do need a pathetic tab use intervention, but in the mean time, I think adding that feature would benefit many people... Thank you, ~J
- (2016-09-16, v:1.6.4) Kathy Couitt: I can't access my e-mail
W#hat is this crap? I hate it. I signed in at another location and when I get home I can't log into my home PC. I hate this. I want my old system back!!!~
- (2016-04-07, v:1.6.4) Usman Saeed: unable to retrieve any saved tabs
I am unable to retrieve any saved tabs since yesterday evening, I tried using proxy no proxy options I tried uninstalling and reinstalling I tried resetting google chrome but still no luck. please assist its urgent.
- (2016-02-23, v:1.6.4) Joshua Kronlund: EMAIL
How can I update my email. It will not allow me to email my tabs to myself Thanks, Joshua