Save all your current tabs and come back to them later.
Are you the type of person to always have 10+ tabs open on your browser? With Workspace you can save all your open tabs without having to bookmark them. Now you can finally turn off your computer knowing that you can get back all your opened tabs. Updates: v2: - Added button to update current workspaces (by Ganesh Swamypillai)
- (2020-04-01) Фархат Овезклычев: It is very convenient to work with workspaces. Thank you https://mdislam.com/ for developing this tool. I have only one issue or may be bug. When i trying to update workspace (recently added new button by Ganesh Swamypillai), some of my workspaces are not updated at all (those that contain many tabs), while others add new tabs, but do not update old ones. Sometimes old tabs are updated and the same old tabs are added to the workspace, that is, they are copied. In a word, hell is going on. If there is any way to solve this problem, I will be very grateful.
- (2020-01-13) Carlos Leyva: Bus when adding new workspaces, sometimes it doesn't add anything, and sometimes yes, randomly
- (2019-11-05) Mark Mills: This is great - thank you for developing it. Would it be possible to have an option to open the workspace in a new browser instance instead of in the current one? I regularly have 3 or 4 browsers open, each working on a different project and that would be a real bonus. M
- (2019-10-21) Benjamin Trias: A good start but needs improvement. 1. Auto-save work-space (instead of having to delete existing work-space and re-save it). 2. Close existing work-space when opening a new one (instead of opening the second work-space together with the first one--because the point having work-spaces is to keep them separated).
- (2019-10-03) Ganesh Swamypillai: I have updated the code for this workspace and have asked original author to review it. Added functionality to update existing workspace, with new tabs. -- added update button and its event listener. Please have look at github pull request corresponding to this: https://github.com/mdnahian/workspaces/pull/1
- (2019-08-11) Geoff Groenendale: I want more than 12 characters for a workspace name. I want to be able to modify, add, remove the sites linked to a specific workspace. Option to open in a new window.
- (2019-03-16) aione: 相比onetab，这个更适合我，谢谢！
- (2017-12-28) charles sheinin: This is almost perfect! What I'd like it to differently is to either by default open a new window when you open a workspace (instead of just appending the tabs to the existing window), or better yet give you an options page to allow you to do this or not. Or, best of all, maybe just a button next to each workspace that allows you to decide whether you'd like that workspace to just append tabs or to open a new browser. Implement one of those and I'll change this to 5 star! :) Thank you!!!
- (2017-12-16) Mārtiņš Francis: Simple, clean, effective. Feature request: I have a set of common, pinned tabs I'd always like in every workspace. When creating a new one, an option to exclude pinned tabs from the new workspace would be nice.
- (2020-05-17, v:2) Nick vB: Update button not working properly
It only seems to add tabs and doesn't remove any when you try to update. Be great if it could also remember pinned tabs.
- (2020-03-10, v:2) sg play: it doesnt work on my chrome
my chrome version 80 when i add new workspace nothing happens i tried disabling and re-enabling extension
- (2019-06-17, v:1) Michael Maurer: Add a warning before deleting a workspace (I can contribute!)
Hey yo, love this extension. Is it open source? I'd love to add a dialog warning before deleting a workspace.
- (2018-06-29, v:1) Geneller Naranjo: Add a new tab to an older ws
Hi, How can I add a tab to an existing ws, opening all tabs, remove ws and create it again doesn't feel right. Bests, Geneller N.
- (2018-01-29, v:1) James H.: Great extension!
Thank you for making this extension, I use it often and find it very useful. One small change that would make it perfect would be an "Update Workspace" button so when I add a new tab to a workspace, I can just click that instead of making a new workspace and deleting the old one.