Manage your tabs in workspaces and switch between them as you want.
With Chromespaces you can simply save your tabs to workspace and open them next time with one click. Opening will close all current tabs and replace them with tabs from last state. Extension is in beta version, so feel free to post bug reports and new feature requests! v0.3: - GA tracking - tab lists display v0.2: - simple user interface v0.1: - prototype
- (2015-08-17) Gold: This appears to be a good idea but it didn't work for me on Chromium 43.0.2357.130. It did not respect or restore pinned tabs. Initial selection of a workspace wipes all current tabs. Selecting the workspace again did open them though. Will be keeping an eye on this one but at this point it's not ready for general use.
- (2014-08-06) Kim Rowden: I too found this app a little "unfinished" - and while it seemed to have great potential it is far too rough and incomplete for even basic use.
- (2014-05-02) Xaero Degreaz: - It 'looks' good :) - When you click on a workspace from the toolbar, it seems to open a blank window. If you hit it again, it then opens all of your tabs. That's just a bit too much work. - Good start, keep it up. In my initial test, I had two separate windows open, and saved a workspace. When I was finally able to restore the workspace, it merged all of my tabs into one window. I think it would be a cool feature to place each set of tabs in their original windowed configuration. Keep up the work, I'd like to see where this goes for sure.
- (2014-04-28) Aaron Hanson: doesn't work for me. saved tabs and they did not open
- (2014-02-07) Dmitry Epstein: Currently the extension seems unfinished both in terms of functionality and stability. The latter is the main issue. I created a couple of working spaces, but then when I try recalling them I get an empty browser window. This kind of defeats the purpose. In terms of functionality, there should be a way for me to start an empty working space. I couldn't with the current version. To me this is a key. Another nice to have functionality would be to open a space in a new window. I like the idea, but I am removing it now. Will be glad to give it another try when it matures.