Switch between the current and recent last tabs, using Alt + Q for Windows, Linux or Command + E for Mac
This extension adds the ability to switch between the two used tabs like Alt+Tab in your system * each window has a separate state * you can change the hot key * displays a notification if there is no tab to switch * supports history for all previous tabs Keywords: #toggle #switch #tabs #tab-management #shortcut #hotkey #short #keyboard #window
- (2019-11-26) Йожик Веда: Благодарю ")
- (2019-09-04) Maks Rusakovič: super. thank you.
- (2019-05-29) Florian George: A bit more info on where to add the shortcut would be very helpful, as it didn't work out of the box for me.
- (2018-09-29) Amit Patil: it's very useful and very handy extension for more productivity.
- (2018-08-25) 5silentrain: Best of the best!
- (2018-08-16) Pavel Salin: Best "last tab switch" extension, it just works! I tried many others and more complicated, which one day works and another not. And Toggle Tabs it's my final choice. Thank you!
- (2018-05-31) Sean Ryan: Simple and effective. Thanks!
- (2018-02-21) Maxim Zavgorodniy: Just works! I find this one the best - the simplest and robust.
- (2017-11-27) Vincenzo Salvo: It should toggle tabs also between different windows ;)
- (2017-12-29, v:1.2.0) 5silentrain: Toggle tabs when we click on the extension icon
It should toggle tabs also when we click on the extension icon. Like this one: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/toggle-switch-recent-last/odhjcgnlbagjllfbilicalpigimhdcll?utm_source=chrome-app-launcher-info-dialog