Opens Downloads tab from Toolbar and Context Menu. Options available to change icon, remove from context menu etc.
Opens Downloads tab in single click. Simple Other options.... 1. Open from Context Menu 2. Change Icon 3. Add / Remove from context menu The above options are available via... Tools --> Extensions --> Download --> Click Options OR Right click icon in toolbar --> Click Options Opens in new tab More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/ Thanks, http://tejji.com v1.4 - updated to comply to changes in Chrome web store policies v1.3 - updated for latest manifest v1.2 - Added ability to change the icon to fit to individual needs and themes - Added context menu shortcut to access Downloads folder from context menu v1.1 - Icon updated to show transparent arrow to fit most of the themes
- (2023-01-30) Лариса Ламакина: КЛАССНО!
- (2022-12-18) darius del rosario: Doesn't work. Left-click-- takes you to your downloads page. Right-click-- gives you useless options. Don't waste your time on this extension.
- (2022-11-24) John Atkinson: does not work. does nothing when clicking on the icon instead it just takes you to your downloads list
- (2022-08-05) Juho Juntunen: Thanks for adding a feature that should be an option by default.
- (2021-11-20) BAKHEDECHE OASIS: BIEN
- (2021-08-29) Edinson Gonzales: buena
- (2021-08-28) n ascentt: It's essentially a bookmark to the download page, which is the same as navigating to chrome://downloads/ or pressing ctrl+j I kinda hoped for something more like the MS Edge download button that shows the downloads from the toolbar, but Chrome probably doesn't allow extensions to do this. I can see this shortcut benefiting some users so I won't give it a bad rating, but I'll personally uninstall it s I can just ctrl+j for the same experience without clogging up my toolbar.
- (2021-05-24) Luis Alfonso Diaz: muy buena
- (2021-03-08) protea: Давно искал, спасибо
- (2020-12-31) Julio C Reis F Laureano: Por que isso não vem pré-instalado nos navegadores Chrome e Brave?
- (2020-07-30) A S: Excellent very simple and easy to track things, helped me a lot keep up the good work :)
- (2020-06-24) Alonso de la Garza: Tiny and functional, great!
- (2020-02-05) AM Manohar: Functional, useful, necessary, well-designed, easily usable, handy, must-have. I label the Chromium/Chrome extension Download Button THE BEST.
- (2019-08-11) Benjamin Hanley: Simple and amazing. Thank you, sir!
- (2019-02-12) Niyog Ray: Does not ask for permission to access browsing history, like other Downloads button extensions are asking.
- (2018-12-29) Rafael braga cristina rosati: bom achei bom vou textar agora m,esmo esopero que fiqque satisfeito
- (2018-10-27) C:\Users\PAii\Downloads
- (2016-12-09) Rosemary Jordan: Works as described. Thank You
- (2016-12-08) wesley snoeck: super knop zekers als je der geen hebt vind hem zelf beter dan de originele
- (2016-12-04) Heretik Beats: Functional, useful, necessary, unbloated, well-designed, easily usable, handy, must-have, etc.: all terminology I label the Chromium/Chrome extension Download Button with - God, I sound like a salesman! Anyways, it has some options for app configuration and even personalization (via icon customization), but even so, I want more configuration/tweaking possibilities. Conclusion: Add more to Options, then I will reward you with a five-star review! Otherwise a great extension.
- (2016-11-26) excelente
- (2016-11-23) Angela Palade: x me ,,e il migliore fin'ora ,li ho provate tante ,ma sn ritornata sempre a Dowload Button ...
- (2016-11-10) Riayd Al rfaay: very good
- (2016-11-07) Vitaliy Volivach: cool
- (2016-11-05) César Rafael: FXE!!!
- (2016-10-18) Balaji: I cannot download any video
- (2016-09-29) van my: tot
- (2016-09-22) Muhammad Jamal: nice app
- (2016-09-07) Lipe Lima: muito bom!
- (2016-09-05) Konrad Kordas: It is awesome! I had to change icon, but in general it is the 'must have' extension! http://i.imgur.com/EG1M4Lj.jpg
- (2016-08-04) Ottimo programma.Grazie
- (2016-07-19) Michael Alexander: excellent
- (2016-07-15) Brendan D'Amore: It acts exactly as promised. Though, I would like it if the context menu was another roll-out menu, so I could I access what I was looking for directly from the context menu rather than going to downloads page first. Still, full delivery.
- (2016-06-06) Саша Бокарев: Receive videos from AllCast for Android.
- (2016-05-26) Michelangelo Della Camera: Programma che utilizzo da anni e posso dire che va benissimo. Consigliato
- (2016-05-18) Peng Wu: nice job!
- (2016-05-16) Anna Vorobeva: Работает
- (2016-05-01) Marlon Rodrigo: show
- (2021-07-08, v:1.4) Nasir Jee: downlood
- (2021-03-15, v:1.4) andrea rivero: quiero descargar juegos pero usarlos sin internet
descargar juegos y gujar sin internt