Opens Extensions tab in single click. Simple. Options available to change icon and add/remove context menu item
Opens Extensions tab in single click. Simple Other options.... 1. Open from Context Menu 2. Open from Toolbar (located in top right corner) 3. Change Icon 4. Add / Remove from context menu The above options are available via... Tools --> Extensions --> Extensions Button --> Click Options link OR Right click icon in toolbar --> Click Options menu item Opens in new tab More extensions at http://tejji.com/browser/chrome/extensions/ Thanks, http://tejji.com v1.2 - 2018-09-13 - changes to ensure compliance to Chrome Web Store policies
- (2016-01-10) Morgan Roberts: Really nice solid app...thanks Dev!
- (2015-10-12) Artem Advokat: all of tejji.com = 5+ )
- (2015-09-28) Bro Rat: . What it does is simple, but does it well. . The DataRat .
- (2015-07-03) Jo Ellen Dowler: I just love this app. I know I'll always be using this one as long as it's available and so handy like it is; fabulous idea making life easier on us so we can just move at a more easier faster pace, thank you!
- (2015-04-28) tricia reily: pretty awesome
- (2015-03-31) Austin Fuller: clever. "for the people"!
- (2014-12-08) Mike McBride: Nice add on that keeps switching extensions on the fly painless. Great job!
- (2014-11-13) sollte von Chrome standard sein sowas wie diese app.
- (2014-10-27) so much easier. love this extension.
- (2014-05-24) Sandeep Thomas: good one
- (2014-04-16) Mustafa arıc: güzel
- (2014-03-03) Matthew Carson: Good but icon changer option isn't working for me.
- (2013-09-07) TheMischi Pischi: es fehlt sonst was..
- (2013-09-03) Eric Jones: Useful
- (2013-08-31) ALEJANDRA: Muchas gracias. Excelente extensión.
- (2013-08-30) Paweł Maliński: useful
- (2013-08-27) 54 SinSin: i hv used it for 3yrs, simple and good!
- (2013-03-05) Bryan Smith: You know, sometimes in life it's the little things. This is one particular small tool that makes me smile every time I use it. Yeah. I could type CTRL+K (but what is it in OS X, since I work on both) to open the omnibox and type chrome://extensions. That's what I used to do. But not now. What is the modern GUI and mouse for, anyway? These crazy CLI nuts would have us living in the stone age! Really, though, it's handy.
- (2012-12-19) sur fine: Love it!
- (2012-11-06) Luc Suy: Simple & useful = perfect ;)
- (2012-08-02) Paulo Monteiro: I have a problem with this extension installed for Chrome 20 and 21 versions: Permission '*://*' is unknown or URL pattern is malformed. maybe it needs an upgrade to work with the new chrome version?
- (2012-07-22) Carolyn Nixon: thank you
- (2012-05-14) Ron J.G. Rowe: great stuff.needed-THANKS
- (2012-08-02, v:1.0) Paulo Monteiro: Bug in chrome latest version
I have a problem with this extension installed for Chrome 20 and 21 versions: Permission '*://*' is unknown or URL pattern is malformed. maybe it needs an upgrade to work with the new chrome version?