Reloads all open tabs in one click.
A simple extension that gives you a button to reload all open tabs. Features: - Context menus and an option to reload pinned tabs only. - Option to reload all tabs in all windows.
- (2018-09-19) Pravin: it does the work but not entirely, reloads only the last 3-4 tabs only, ignores the rest. tried twice, make it better
- (2016-08-29) When a bunch of tabs go "Aw snap!" this extension does not appear on right-click menu, so it's rather worthless.
- (2014-11-02) Bibin Varghese Thekkan: Not working
- (2014-10-30) Leen Remmelzwaal: Does what it says it will.
- (2014-06-30) Kristina J.: It works now (at least for me). I really like this feature, however the reload time is quite long - something you wouldn't expect from Chrome. All in all, it's worth installing, since I really needed the Reload all tabs button.
- (2014-05-13) Ties Koot: It didn't work. Clicking the button made some of my other extensions reload, but crashed tabs remained unchanged.
- (2014-05-03) Contrary to the previous comments, it did work for me.
- (2014-04-18) Sujeet Kumar: not working now .clicking has no effect.
- (2014-04-15) オルソンフィリップ: i have 20 pinned tabs that does not get updated....
- (2014-04-06) Echen Kupe: Same here, it's not working anymore.
- (2014-03-24) Sarah Nguyen: Love this feature! Worked until a few weeks ago. When I press the button, it doesn't reload any of the tabs even though I set the options correctly.
- (2014-03-08) Stephan Ruppert: Very good until I switches to a Mac. Now their is some kind of fragment in the browser, if I use the extension.
- (2014-03-03) Dan Roe-Sparks: No option to disable ads.
- (2013-12-31) Tony Michael: Problem: Even when setting was set to only reload tabs in current window, it would reload tabs in all windows. So, if I have 10 windows open (which I often do) reloading all tabs would take forever and really slow down my computer. If the settings worked properly, might be a great extension. PS: The permissions also concerned me.
- (2013-12-14) Kevin C: There is no option in setting to disable adds, like author describes. Shady practices here. Avoid
- (2013-11-01) Petr Pazdera: Great extension! However would it be possible to reload all tabs exactly in the same state they were before reloading? The reload always forces websites to go on the top what is quite annoying if you're viewing webs in the middle because after reload webs jump to the top and you have to scroll down to continue viewing.
- (2013-08-17) Amy Brown: works very inconsistantly
- (2013-08-12) Options Default Button Action: Reload tabs in current window only. この設定にした時、動作がおかしい。 ”現在のウィンドウのみをリロードする” が、利かない。
- (2013-08-07) Sharad Kumar: nice app bt i want "Stop All" also.. :( plz add it dear,,
- (2013-07-13) Juan W. Villeguez: Me gustaría mas si le dieran vida y color llamativo al ícono, todo lo demás.. muy bien!!! ::: I would if given more life and striking color to the icon, everything else.. very well!
- (2013-01-07) Orlano Fanis: Great! Time saving.
- (2012-12-14) Winston Chang: Works as intended, best app for what it does. Only small gripe is occasionally your "Plug-in: Shockwave Flash" process might get pushed harder making browsing sluggish.
- (2012-11-10) Jose Gómez: Simple, and it just works. Chrome should have it by default.
- (2012-10-26) needed multiple clicks to work.
- (2012-10-22) Dan Cristescu: Does exactly what it says. Usability: just a click away. Unfortunately sometimes it stops working and I have to disable and reenable it.
- (2017-07-29, v:188.8.131.52) Brendan Howes: Why were permissions changed?
Why does this tool now need to read and change all data to websites?
- (2016-10-28, v:184.108.40.206) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Reload All Tabs". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2014-11-03, v:1.5.3) Auksinis Kardas: Time
Even there is no possibility determine a time...
- (2014-07-02, v:1.5.3) Emil Sjögren: Sugestion
Being able to change the context menu when right clicking a tab to add "reload all tabs". As is a feature built in in Firefox.
- (2014-04-15, v:1.5.0) オルソンフィリップ: are you even doing something?
it doesn't update my pinned tabs i have 20 tabs and it only reloads like 2-3 of them? and I've seen that many are having problems with it..
- (2014-03-26, v:1.5.0) Erik Jaeger: No Good
Lots of glitches and lots of extra ads. Works about 75% of the time, the other 25% does nothing. When it does work it inserts extra advertisements into webpages. No thanks! Uninstalled.
- (2014-03-19, v:1.5.0) Nurul Maghfiroh: Work at first on torch browser
after download it, it works, but then I restart my laptop or browser, it can't work anymore if I want it work, I must reinstall or redownload it
- (2013-12-31, v:1.2.14) Tony Michael: Settings not working right...
Problem: Even when setting was set to only reload tabs in current window, it would reload tabs in all windows. So, if I have 10 windows open (which I often do) reloading all tabs would take forever and really slow down my computer. If the settings worked properly, might be a great extension. PS: The permissions also concerned me.
- (2013-12-14, v:1.2.13) Kevin C: Disable Adds
There is no option in setting to disable adds.... How can I disable them?
- (2012-12-07, v:1.2.8) Andrew Adams: Bizarre Behavior with Multiple Open Windows
When I have multiple windows open in Chrome (24.0.1312.35 beta-m), the extension behaves very bizarrely. Most notably, when I try to "Reload pinned tabs", I sometimes need to click the link (involving two clicks, one click on the toolbar button, then another click on "Reload Pinned Tabs") four to six times to get a reaction; other times, I have to open a new non-pinned tab and then click the button to make it work. This only happens when there is more than one window open; with only one window, I can open as many pinned and unpinned tabs as I want, and the extension behaves perfectly as expected.