This extension reloads all tabs in the active window.
This extension allows you to refresh all tabs with a simple click of a button. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Alt + Shift + R to reload all tabs.
- (2021-07-25) Rayna Kuzio: It's a hit or miss whether it decides to work that day. Plus the options are very limited.
- (2020-08-28) Daniel T: Doesn't seem to work anymore.
- (2019-02-24) Bruno Teixeira - Billy Jow: fit
- (2017-11-23) Денис Мельниченко: супер
- (2017-04-21) Steven Musselwhite: Fantastic program that i use daily - but it'd be nice to have an option to 'stagger' the refresh, as some websites have problems with 10+ tabs being refreshed at the same time as an anti-spam/anti DDoS feature.
- (2017-04-17) Alex Ouk: This is very handy. That is, until it STARTED TO SLOW DOWN MY BROWSER AND COMPUTER. The Reload All Tabs extension is ether conflicting with other add-ons, or MALWARE is hidden in this extension. Since this extension reads your browsing activity, it most likely shares the data with malicious organziations. After uninstalling the extension, my computer and browser no longer functioned sluggishly. DO NOT INSTALL.
- (2017-04-02) Danielle Rodriguez: Simple, easy to use and the keyboard shortcut is really handy too
- (2017-02-24) Stephen Kroll: works great. sometimes I access a website that I can log-in-to for additional functionality, and don't login, but I open additional tabs at the site. I then later on want to login to read comment in the forums. This extension allows me to log-in-to one tab, and then do a reload all tabs, to refresh all the tabs so I am logged in to all of them.
- (2016-11-08) Yolanda Mccarver: First time I get the type of result I have been looking for so long with other options. I hope it works the same way all the time.
- (2016-06-17) Mark Stuckert: Can't live without it — should be integrated into the browser!
- (2016-04-18) Romarain Web: Why does W7 notify me that this extension "will keep working in the background even if all Chrome windows are closed" ? I don't find the process in my Task Manager.
- (2016-04-05) Elliot Alderson Fsociety_00_dat: Lo que necesitaba
- (2016-03-26) Ricardo Carmo: Exactly what i was looking for :)
- (2015-10-21) Choong YC: Works as advertised. I re-mapped the keyboard shortcut to Ctrl-Shift-R, and it works as well. Thanks.
- (2015-09-14) Suat Erenler: gayet başarı sade ve hızlı. teşekkürler
- (2015-08-20) jamie macnee: Sometimes the simplest solutions are the most useful. This is great thanks.
- (2015-08-11) Jave fu: 实用~
- (2015-08-06) Diego Pereira Grassato: Massa.
- (2015-07-25) Kamran Manouchehri: It Works great... thanks like it..
- (2015-07-10) Paul P. Soucek: I had been searching high and low for a way to do what should be a built-in no-brainer for Chrome. I've sampled most of the options, and have settled on Reload All Tabs as the most rock-solid of the lot. Thank you!
- (2015-05-17) Nova Alam: The keyboard shortcut (Alt+Shift+R) does not work
- (2014-10-10) Gunnar Óskarsson: Simple and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Comes with a keyboard shortcut (Alt + Shift + R) if you wanna hide the button.
- (2014-08-18) xin wang: 超级好用
- (2014-03-21) liked it a lot....only if it had a timer to refresh every few minutes.
- (2014-03-18) Riza Pahlevi: Excelent app !!
- (2013-12-04) Petr Pazdera: Great extension! However would it be possible to reload all tabs exactly in the same state they were before reloading? The reload always forces websites to go on the top what is quite annoying if you're viewing webs in the middle because after reload webs jump to the top and you have to scroll down to continue viewing. At least please make this function optional. EDIT: It seems there is a small lag between pressing the extension button and start of reloading.