Reload all tabs, reload only tabs with urls and create custom reloading profiles with tons of options.
Reload All Tabs is a Chrome Extension that let's you refresh your chrome tabs based upon the following parameters: 0. All Tabs 1. Url/urls of tab/tabs (single and multiple inputs) 2. Index/indexes of tab/tabs (single and multiple inputs) 3. Type of refresh (hard or soft)/(bypass the chrome cache or not) 4. Refresh tabs in the current chrome window or all chrome windows 5. Is the tab audible/not audible? 6. Is the tab pinned/not pinned? 7. Is the tab muted/not muted? Instructions: 1. Select a type of refresh (bypassing cache or not) 2. Select which window (current opened chrome window or all chrome windows everywhere) 3. Select what you want to refresh (all tabs, only audible tabs, only tabs with certain urls, all tabs, but not tabs with urls etc.) Why it's good? 4 reasons: 1. It's faster than all the other tab reloading chrome extensions out there. (Reload All Tabs by Mohamed Mansour for example has a delay between the "trigger" and the actual tab-reloading). 2. It's simple to use. 3. It provides numerous options when creating a tab-refreshment-entry/profile. This can be of great use when developing websites as it searches through all the urls of your tabs and reloads only tabs with localhost:8000 and does a hard-refresh (bypassing the chrome cache). 4. It can save you a lot of time if you have to reload a lot of tabs, but you want to reload your tabs based on very specific parameters. You don't want to reload all tabs everywhere, instead, you want to reload all tabs, but not the podcasts you might be listening to. Upcoming Features: - Adding a Timer giving you the option to reload your tabs based on a set time-interval - More options when creating a tab-refresh-profile/entry (title of page, increasing possible parameter-combinations) - Some minor design adjustments - Donate-button/ads?. - Make it visible in the context-menu which tab-refresh-profile/entry is set. - Add more syntax-options to the input fields. Hope it's useful to some of you :)
- (2022-08-09) Christian Unterberger: UPDATE PLEASE does not work!
- (2022-05-26) Сергей Друзь: How it works❓
- (2021-11-06) 드리메: Awesome!
- (2021-10-06) Stav Avraham: Works as expected! Recommended. I didn't realize at first I had to configure the app prior to using it. Was hitting the app button not knowing why nothing is happening.
- (2021-07-30) Oleg Gusev: After Chrome 90.x.x.x updates this no longer works This plugin is no longer working on 90/91/92 versions of chrome. Reinstallation does not help remedy this problem. v.92.0.4515.107
- (2021-07-08) Arkar WINN MINN HTWE: Works exactly as expected! I wanted for an Extension which reloads all tabs but only PER WINDOW! This one exactly does that! Thanks! Cheers!
- (2021-07-02) Gaëtan Gueraud: Great extension, I love the customisation. It would be great if we could add a timer for the tabs to reload instead of the manual ^+R
- (2021-06-29) adamstrange supreme: THIS IS BS..IT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
- (2021-05-05) Xiu Juan: Great variety of useful filtering options. (thumbs up)
- (2021-03-04) Sina Meftah: works great and lots of options. Quite handy. Thanks dev
- (2020-11-02) Kamal M: very very good >> please do not stop updates >>> thank you
- (2020-06-23) Liu Zeng-Do: Can I use the source code in one of my projects? Love the extension btw.
- (2019-09-01) Michael Justin: Works great and has a ton of reload-options, which is perfect as I often listen to podcasts and wanna reload all tabs besides the audible ones. Additionally, when I'm working on localhost this comes very in handy as I only want to reload the tabs with the localhost url. However, I hope to see even more options added in the the future in spite of it providing more options than any other chrome extension I've seen out there. Like reloading tabs with links, but not the audible tabs with those links. Anyhow...awesome, extension, using it every day. keep it up! 5 out of 5!
- (2021-02-13, v:1.11) Sharif I.: Is this going to be update?
Hi, The extension is cool, hopefully you have time to update it soon.