Integrates the Chrome Developer Tools with Quickfire, an IDE for Chrome
Please note: This extension does nothing by itself. It is a complementary extension for "Quickfire", a code editor for Google Chrome. To install Quickfire, search for "Quickfire" in the search bar of the Chrome Web Store or visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/quickfire/mobpfffdclcandcgkkjgjkcalglekegd This extension enables Quickfire, to integrate with the Chrome Developer Tools ('Dev Tools') and enables "Live Development" features ** NB: "Access to data on all websites" in the permissions is due to the extension asking for debugger permissions. This extension does not in-fact connect to any website apart from localhost:8081 (the address of Quickfire's built in web server **
- (2017-03-02) michael hall: if it would open, then I'd be way happy.
- (2016-11-10) Randy Brown: I really want to like this, but it just doesn't work. :-/
- (2016-02-06) John Saginario: Works as intended - a great port of the Brackets functionality to Chrome OS. On a traditional desktop, Brackets is my go-to code editor. It's nice to see somebody is spending time porting this awesome open source software to Chrome OS!
- (2018-01-02, v:0.5.2) SparkoCrafterGaming: It Does not works on chrome os
Its not working even i clicked on launch still doesn't opens, this needs to be fixed.
- (2017-03-02, v:0.5.2) michael hall: Won't even start
running chromeOs I can click on the icon, but the app never opens.
- (2016-11-11, v:0.5.2) Extensions
Is it possible to load bracket extensions?
- (2015-12-15, v:0.5.2) Evan Sharp: Quickfire local server not responding
Hi, Outstanding app! This is a fantastic port to Chrome OS and is a huge improvement for simple frontend work over most cloud solutions! I'm having difficulty getting the live-preview to work however. When I've stored a file in Drive, the local server just hangs. Thoughts? Thanks!
- (2015-03-28, v:0.5.2) Sharif Ahmed: Not working
Running Google Chrome "Version 41.0.2272.101 m" on Win 8.1