Extensions for making Chrome more Chrometa friendly
The Chrometa Gmail Plugin for Google Chrome will help you capture and make sense of your Gmail based email time more accurately and efficiently. By installing this plugin, Chrometa will be able to pull the To/From address and Subject line information for all emails you read, compose, and reply to. Chrometa is automatic time tracking software that automatically captures and categorizes your time - without the need to manually enter anything into the computer as you work.
- (2017-04-07) Brett Owens: Helps me account for the time I spend in each email within Gmail. Provides me with Subject Line, To/From and CC addresses, along with time spent on each email in Chrometa itself. I can then assign these time entries to my Timesheet for accurate billing.
an update sometime this decade wouldn't go astray. i pay for the Chrometa app to track my time - i wish that the google extension worked properly... or consistently. Is this going to be updated soon??
- (2018-01-31, v:2.14) Linda Reed-Enever: Stopping HMTL loading on G Suite Email
We are in a trial we are having issues with the extension not allowing our full Gsuite emails loading
- (2017-08-15, v:2.14) Damian Newton: Doesn't seem to do anything
I have it connected to my Chromemeta account, but I'm not getting any extra info about my Gmail activity.
- (2017-05-26, v:2.14) Ben Yandall: Conflict with Toodledo.com
When I have this plugin active, it breaks toodledo.com for me.
- (2017-04-30, v:2.14) export time in chrome
I have Chrometa running in Chrome but I don't see how to get my timeline.