Write your best with Grammarly for Chrome.
By installing the extension, you agree to Grammarly’s Terms and Conditions (www.grammarly.com/terms). From grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly helps you eliminate writing errors and find the perfect words to express yourself. You’ll get suggestions from Grammarly as you write on Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly everywhere else you find yourself writing. Grammarly is a writing assistant that goes deeper than grammar to offer you comprehensive writing feedback. You can be confident that your writing is not only correct, but clear and concise, too. Be sure to register your account to receive a personalized writing report each week to help you track your progress and identify improvement areas. ★ NEW: Detect your tone Grammarly’s built-in tone detector helps you figure out how your message will come across to readers. That means you’ll have the opportunity to add a little more confidence, friendliness, or whatever the situation calls for before you hit send. ★ High-quality writing A spelling checker can catch typos. A grammar checker can catch grammatical mistakes. But good writing is more than just proper grammar and spelling. Grammarly helps you fix grammar, spelling, and punctuation issues, and it can also help you revise sentences that are grammatically correct but wordy and unclear. ★ Works where you do Grammarly for Chrome is compatible with the text fields on most websites, including Gmail, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Wordpress, and millions of others. Once you add Grammarly to Chrome, you’ll start seeing writing suggestions as you type. ★ Trusted by millions of users Business professionals, students, writers, bloggers, and plenty of people who just want to write better trust Grammarly to help them produce their best work. ★ Grammarly in the news PCMag: “Grammarly analyzes writing and suggests improvements. Despite its name, Grammarly is much more than just a grammar checker.” Forbes: “Grammarly quickly and easily makes your writing better and makes you sound like a pro, or at least helps you avoid looking like a fool.” Business Insider: “Grammarly is a great tool for freelancers who specialize in freelance writing, but it's also useful for any freelancer who needs to communicate concisely and professionally.” ★ Grammarly Premium When you really have to make an impression, Grammarly Premium can help you elevate the quality of your writing through word choice, tone, and style-specific writing suggestions. Grammarly Premium can also help you detect plagiarism and add citations.
- (2020-04-16) Claire Sanderson: okay good riding
- (2020-04-16) שחף פילוסוף: עוזר מאוד
- (2020-04-16) Bull Curtan: frinally a good extension i need most
- (2020-04-16) Matt B: Ii the issue that puts my relationship with this software at risk is this I pay for premium yet it seems to use only the free one. I feel as though it actively works against me. It is not on my side.
- (2020-04-15) Junno Homrich: Helps me very much,thank you.
- (2020-04-15) shaik arshad ali: A Very helpful Application
- (2020-04-15) Sanjay Kumar: It does everything for you.
- (2020-04-15) F34r_kirby: I use for school and I usually do something wrong so it helps me with it.
- (2020-04-15) Sumaya Holly: The app isn't completely horrible but it ain't all that either. When ever I use google docs for a homework paper I also use the spellcheck that's on there. cause Grammarly doesn't catch everything.
- (2020-04-15) Erika ADomesticatedQueen: helpful
- (2020-04-15) abdelrhman ahmed: mmkm.
- (2020-04-15) Aslan Adhypoetra: I HATE IT VERY MUCH TAPI BOONG!
- (2020-04-14) Onyxle: As a student i think this helped me quite a bit, but still, it has it's bugs and glitches!
- (2020-04-14) Temmie Chang: It was really good would recommend
- (2020-04-14) Aiden Huff: Why is there no good reviews, I only saw one, But this is amazing!
- (2020-04-14) Ryan Brown: I'm really enjoying this so extension so far. I've used it on Google docs and also with Gmail. It is important for me to have professional emails and correspondence with both personal and business correspondence. I have also learned quite a bit about my writing style. I would rate it 5 stars, but I am still testing it. Grammarly has been fantastic so far.
- (2020-04-14) Tahir Mehmood: this app is okay
- (2020-04-13) Steven Lougee: Will not work on gmail compose, wasted 3 hours with grammarly support.
- (2020-04-13) Ethelbert Anoruo: so interesting i love it,it will help me in my write ups.I love writing now that i found aid i will write more.
- (2020-04-13) Nischal Shahi Thakuri: I have been using grammarly for more than a year. I love it, it has helped me alot in my education, blog and essay writing.
- (2020-04-13) Eduardo Duarte: Grammarly is great. They are helping me improve my writing so much! The application for Microsoft Word is fantastic and works well; the same for the Chrome extension; my emails are so much better now! It also helps me write better on my phone, which is excellent! They send me reports every week to show me the mistakes I am making the most, so I can learn and do better. The report also includes tips on good writing and some other topics. As an immigrant, I can say that Grammarly helped me improve my English so much! Thanks, Grammarly!
- (2020-04-13) Mark Railean: so horrible, the worst app I have ever downloaded. so useless. there are many better apps. NEVER DOWNLOAD GRAMMARLY!!!
- (2020-04-13) Reese Harris: it is great
- (2020-04-13) Dustin Murphy: As of the last update, I've been having issues with it not working properly. When I hover over a grammatical error or a typo, it doesn't show the Grammarly box at all. It's happening on three different devices and only started to do this after the April 6th, 2020, update.
- (2020-04-13) Shimi Ben ezra: easy to use, recomanded!
- (2014-12-22, v:3.0.79) Jeff Davis: Spell Check Not Working
Grammarly spell checker was working great until last week. Can you please advise? System is windows 7 and google chrome.
- (2014-12-21, v:3.0.79) Nikki Effects: too big update
not sure if the recent size update is the best, I like it better when it was smaller and more discrete because it was easier to use. Perhaps a setting to make the corrector smaller if you want to would help?
- (2014-12-19, v:3.0.79) David Saroyan: Problem on particular sites
Hey! Is there any way to turn it off for particular sites?
- (2014-12-19, v:3.0.79) Maya: Opening window
I just downloaded the extension, and I'm trying to learn how to use it. How do you open the editing window?
- (2014-12-17, v:3.0.79) Robin Sentell: Problem with Source code editing in CMS
When I go to edit the source within our Wysiwig editor, the Grammarly plugin with do a page refresh, and then text will be superimposed upon itself making the source code unreadable. I have been using Grammarly for over a year. This is a new problem that came with the latest update. I am sure it effects many users because this is exactly the context that most people who do this kind of work would want an aid like Grammarly.
- (2014-12-17, v:3.0.79) barry w Goodwin: Grammarly
Grammarly dosen't want to work on facebook. It is loaded and on?
- (2014-12-16, v:3.0.79) Tracy Ingram: black overlay with close button
On quite a few sites I get this black overlay with a blue close button. I turn it off for the domain but it forgets everytime I go to another page. Very frustrating so every page on the site I have to turn off?
- (2014-12-15, v:3.0.79) Gregory perry: Thanks
I write a lot for my doctorate class and it is a life saver.
- (2014-12-12, v:3.0.79) peter dean: microsoft word
will not work with microsoft word if it did I would purchace it .
- (2014-12-11, v:3.0.76) Michael A. Giannelli: duplicate text
When I use Grammarly and it offers a "correction," it will frequently REPRODUCE (in their entirety) whole sentences I have typed or parts of sentences (in their entirety) I'm in the process of writing. Solution?.