Write your best with Grammarly for Chrome.
By installing the extension, you agree to Grammarly’s Terms and Conditions (www.grammarly.com/terms). From grammar and spelling to style and tone, Grammarly helps you eliminate writing errors and find the perfect words to express yourself. You’ll get suggestions from Grammarly as you write on Gmail, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly everywhere else you find yourself writing. Grammarly is a writing assistant that goes deeper than grammar to offer you comprehensive writing feedback. You can be confident that your writing is not only correct, but clear and concise, too. Be sure to register your account to receive a personalized writing report each week to help you track your progress and identify improvement areas. ★ NEW: Detect your tone Grammarly’s built-in tone detector helps you figure out how your message will come across to readers. That means you’ll have the opportunity to add a little more confidence, friendliness, or whatever the situation calls for before you hit send. ★ High-quality writing A spelling checker can catch typos. A grammar checker can catch grammatical mistakes. But good writing is more than just proper grammar and spelling. Grammarly helps you fix grammar, spelling, and punctuation issues, and it can also help you revise sentences that are grammatically correct but wordy and unclear. ★ Works where you do Grammarly for Chrome is compatible with the text fields on most websites, including Gmail, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Wordpress, and millions of others. Once you add Grammarly to Chrome, you’ll start seeing writing suggestions as you type. ★ Trusted by millions of users Business professionals, students, writers, bloggers, and plenty of people who just want to write better trust Grammarly to help them produce their best work. ★ Grammarly in the news PCMag: “Grammarly analyzes writing and suggests improvements. Despite its name, Grammarly is much more than just a grammar checker.” Forbes: “Grammarly quickly and easily makes your writing better and makes you sound like a pro, or at least helps you avoid looking like a fool.” Business Insider: “Grammarly is a great tool for freelancers who specialize in freelance writing, but it's also useful for any freelancer who needs to communicate concisely and professionally.” ★ Grammarly Premium When you really have to make an impression, Grammarly Premium can help you elevate the quality of your writing through word choice, tone, and style-specific writing suggestions. Grammarly Premium can also help you detect plagiarism and add citations.
- (2020-02-18) smin Lee: [BUG REPORT] It's really good, Thank you for this app!!! But there is a serious problem for Unicode users. Korean charactor is made up with two~three items. During I type that items, the cursor is on it. After finishing type all the items, the cursor moves to right side. The problem happens when Grammarly live-check is running before I finish typing all the items. When Grammarly get my sentence, the charactor on the cursor is removed. And Grammarly pastes the sentence without last charactor which I'm on typing. It makes the charactor deleted during typing randomly. When I disable Grammarly, It doesn't happen.
- (2020-02-18) j.b. kim: 생각을 많이 하지 않고 작성한 문장을 검사하는 방법으로 너무나 좋은 선생입니다. 감사합니다.
- (2020-02-17) Esmee StoryBringer: I love it. I've never tried using it on Sheets, though. I hope they fix that. It's a shame there's any program it doesn't work well with. It's really a life saver! (Well, embarrassment saver, anyway)!
- (2020-02-17) Arthur van Stiphout: I cannot provide any negative feedback over this great tool! Easy to use, always looking over your shoulder and a great help!
- (2020-02-17) Luiz Augusto Matos Tedesco: Estou usando a algumas semanas, gostando bastante e cogitando assinar a versão premium do serviço.
- (2020-02-17) P G: Every time I open chrome, grammarly opens its popup page and thereis no way to disable this, so I'll be uninstalling.
- (2020-02-16) Peter B. Giblett: It doesn't resolve all grammar problems, but it is a very good tool.
- (2020-02-16) Eliyahu Berkowitz: I use it every day, all day, for work. It is irreplaceable. I love it a lot. I paid for it just because it was that good.
- (2020-02-16) Henry Calavera: Simply Awesome!
- (2020-02-16) Steven Irvine: No problems at all with this extension it works great with my Google chrome, It`s been great for me, Love it.
- (2020-02-16) Lynda LaMountain: Just a beginner working so far thanks a million.
- (2020-02-16) SUMMER S: this is very helpful
- (2020-02-15) Dave Nash: I love Grammarly. It's not perfect than what is? Huge fan. Save's tons of my mistakes when I'm typing many many pages a day. Keep up the great work.
- (2020-02-15) Desiree RL: The best service, ever.
- (2020-02-15) meenakashi vivek: I simply love it's features.
- (2020-02-15) Emmett Kuhn: Working great, thank you!
- (2020-02-15) Joseph Immanuel Montefiore: Well done
- (2020-02-15) Oni Shuu: It's really useful
- (2020-02-15) Diyae Khadri: Very useful! Thank you for this!
- (2020-02-15) Michael Sag: I absolutely love grammarly, although it does not work on google slides I still love it anyway.
- (2020-02-14) Maurice Marx: Not working when used with Google Messages for web (messages.google.com).
- (2020-02-14) Zachary Macaroni: Grammarly is very good and my Google Docs sound so much better. Thank you Grammarly!
- (2020-02-14) Tim Citeno: Best thing ever! I have a horrible problem with run on sentences and or spelling issues. this has been great. It integrates with just about everything and helps keep my messages professional.
- (2020-02-14) Google user: Didn't do anything it is useless!
- (2020-02-14) Randhir Phagura: A very helpful application for correcting hidden grammatical mistakes. I had a Good experiencewith Grammarly. I love it.
- (2014-12-22, v:3.0.79) Jeff Davis: Spell Check Not Working
Grammarly spell checker was working great until last week. Can you please advise? System is windows 7 and google chrome.
- (2014-12-21, v:3.0.79) Nikki Effects: too big update
not sure if the recent size update is the best, I like it better when it was smaller and more discrete because it was easier to use. Perhaps a setting to make the corrector smaller if you want to would help?
- (2014-12-19, v:3.0.79) David Saroyan: Problem on particular sites
Hey! Is there any way to turn it off for particular sites?
- (2014-12-19, v:3.0.79) Maya: Opening window
I just downloaded the extension, and I'm trying to learn how to use it. How do you open the editing window?
- (2014-12-17, v:3.0.79) Robin Sentell: Problem with Source code editing in CMS
When I go to edit the source within our Wysiwig editor, the Grammarly plugin with do a page refresh, and then text will be superimposed upon itself making the source code unreadable. I have been using Grammarly for over a year. This is a new problem that came with the latest update. I am sure it effects many users because this is exactly the context that most people who do this kind of work would want an aid like Grammarly.
- (2014-12-17, v:3.0.79) barry w Goodwin: Grammarly
Grammarly dosen't want to work on facebook. It is loaded and on?
- (2014-12-16, v:3.0.79) Tracy Ingram: black overlay with close button
On quite a few sites I get this black overlay with a blue close button. I turn it off for the domain but it forgets everytime I go to another page. Very frustrating so every page on the site I have to turn off?
- (2014-12-15, v:3.0.79) Gregory perry: Thanks
I write a lot for my doctorate class and it is a life saver.
- (2014-12-12, v:3.0.79) peter dean: microsoft word
will not work with microsoft word if it did I would purchace it .
- (2014-12-11, v:3.0.76) Michael A. Giannelli: duplicate text
When I use Grammarly and it offers a "correction," it will frequently REPRODUCE (in their entirety) whole sentences I have typed or parts of sentences (in their entirety) I'm in the process of writing. Solution?.