Free Chrome Extension to get more information about people and companies while browsing the web.
Lead411's Chrome Extension is built to give you access to more sales intelligence, data, and triggers while browsing social profiles, company websites and Salesforce. Quickly export , clean, and append our data within your CRM. Note* A Lead411 subscription is needed for functionality For Salesforce integration, a Salesforce subscription is needed
- (2019-02-13) Bruce Browning: Very buggy, very unstable, constant crashes and issues in Chrome. Otherwise works great.
- (2018-10-03) Joseph John: Such a waste of time! They can't even offer at least 10 credits for trial account just to see how things are working. I want to test the quality of email IDs before buy it. Uninstalled the extension within 5 minutes. There are better tools out there for cheaper price.
- (2017-10-03) The Ali Hub: IT show me this message Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. How it will be solve?
- (2017-07-04) Mark Valles: Well done! Very useful
- (2016-08-22) Your app is very nice on Linkedin, but it was slowing my gmail to a point I had to remove it! 1- It must be faster and stop making my gmail slow. 2- your permission are a bit too much anyway....give the information to Lead411 is one thing, but allowing you to sell it to 3rd parties....c'mmon
- (2016-07-13) Matthew DeBusk: Massive love for Lead 411 and their Chrome extension. Simple to use and delivers the info we need to get tee up new leads and get deals closed.
- (2016-06-09) Jeff Kaplan: Convenient and all the data in one place.
- (2016-06-09) Jeremy Unruh: Perfect Extension to save time researching and finding contact information. Another great tool from Lead411!
- (2016-06-09) M B: This tool is so helpful. Easy to use, available when I need it. It's a great companion tool and it integrates at the click of a button to my CRM. Awesome!
- (2016-06-09) David Smith: This is the most useful marketing tool I've come across in years. It integrates my CRM system with LinkedIn, Gmail and a bunch of services that we all use for marketing today. Super valuable.
- (2016-06-06) David Dickey: Lead 411 gets better and better. Love the Google Chrome extension.
- (2016-06-06) Kathryn Odell: Helpful tool. Especially if you subscribe to the high value, cost-effective Lead411 list building tool so you can just hit a button and it instantly pops the contact info into your CRM of choice.
- (2016-06-05) Jeff Stevenson: This is a great companion for looking up contact info on people I find on LinkedIn. Even those not in my network. Reduces research time dramatically.
- (2016-03-24) Mehfuza Islam: excellent!!
- (2016-02-03) Pam Perry: This is such a helpful tool to quickly locate contact information. It is easy to use and works consistently for me.
- (2015-12-25) Shafin Pial: work good really
- (2015-11-24) Ori Manor Zuckerman: Not bad.
- (2015-11-10) John Cogan: I wass really enjoying Lead411 last week but for some reason today I'm having so many problems accessing the linkedIn aspect of Lead411.
- (2015-11-10) Nasirul Islam: Good app
- (2015-10-01) Djerk Geurts: No explanation on how it works. Doesn't seem to provide any integration between LinkedIn and vtigerCRM. Seems useless or at least very badly documented.
- (2015-09-09) Mathew Estrada: It doesn't do anything! It just pulls up a pop-up when you want to see and asks if you want to BUY the information...
- (2015-06-10) Rodgen Villahermosa: This would be great! I'll try to use this one.
- (2020-03-31, v:8.3.0) Brian Uhelski: can't load extension
receive message: An Error has Occurred. download interrupted. Maybe there's an issue using Brave browser (built on Chrome). I've tried to load it 3 times. No bueno.
- (2019-03-26, v:8.0.16) Samir Halder: login problem
After update new version.it logoff automatic need login again again
- (2019-02-26, v:8.0.11) Scott Shapiro: Salesforce Lightning Font Changes
Hi, Some of my end users have installed your Chrome Extension and it has caused a change to the font displayed in Salesforce Lightning. We have narrowed it down to your extension and I noticed that the same font issue exists in the Salesforce screenshot on your extension's overview page. Is that something that you are planning to fix? Thanks, Scott
- (2018-03-05, v:7.1.5) Blake Linklater: Canada
Does the the email pull numbers from Canada, I am having difficulty finding Canadian.
- (2017-10-03, v:7.0.0) The Ali Hub: Sign up problem
It show me this message Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. How it will be solve?
- (2017-09-28, v:6.4.7) vijay kumar: Linkedin Page
Hi, I want to disable this in my LinkedIn page but i'm not able to find where can i get that disable option. Vijay
- (2017-03-28, v:6.4.6) removing linkedin extension
How do I remove the lead411 overlay on linkedin
- (2017-02-09, v:6.4.1) Zillur R. Khandaker Swapan: On LinkedIn, Lead411 Chrome Extension does not work means it shows not show overlay.
Not working properly since LinkedIn lunch a new interface, Please solved the problem immediately.
- (2017-02-04, v:6.4.1) Helal M.: On LinkedIn, Lead411 Chrome Extension does not work means it shows not show overlay.
On LinkedIn, Lead411 Chrome Extension does not work means it shows not show overlay. Please fix it. Show in company page but don't show in individual person linkedin page.
- (2016-06-24, v:6.0.3) No info found??
Constantly not finding info on companies that I enter via website? Not sure what the issue is but it brings me to a generic listing page with other companies. It happens frequently and sometimes if I enter it several times it will find the right contact info, but not always.
- (2016-04-12, v:5.0.0) Leslie Wright: Overlay
I want to disable lead411 explorer but I can't find out how or where to do that.